Harry and Stealing Part 2

*Continuation from last chapter*

 *up in kitchen* (harry walks in) (blush a little, remembering spanking yesterday) hey Haz

Heyyyyyyyyyy! How ya doin? Fine? (smiling) (turns to tea) You want tea? I have tea! Let's drink tea the whole DAY long! (mischevious)

Hah. Nice try (smirking) I'm doin fine though, just a bit sore 

(smiles softly) Good that you're a bit sore. So.... how's today going to go? (nervous) 

 (Frowns) Why is that a good thing?! And we'll do it right away, so we can cuddle all day (grins)

 Cause it reminds you of the lesson learned. Fine. Do I have to go and stand in the corner and all of that. Usually that's what Lou- (quickly) loosely happens in situations... that are like these......

 (Smirks) what do you want to or something? You're not really helping yourself here... Wait- what were you saying? About Lou? (Raises an eyebrow)

 It's what loosely happens in situations like these! (flustered) That's how things are usually done. (chuckles) You don't even know how to give a spanking or anything. (laughs harder) Not like I'm gonna help you!

 (Laughs too) silly boy, I've done my research (winks) and don't you lie to me young man, I want the truth. I can always add on to your punishment which, mind you, I've put a lot of thought into

 (panicked) What- WHAT? You've done research and- WHAT? The truth about what? What? Wait- you're my LITTLE sister. I don't have to listen to you (smug)

 Oh yes you do, I'll just call Louis over if you don't. Apparently he spanks you regularly. Oh and by the way, that little lie just added ten with my hand onto your punishment (Smirks) (gives smug look back)

 What little lie? Ugh! How do you know about that?! I don't like your little research. (grumbling) Louis... ugh. (mumbling to self) Louis spanks hard... (perks back up) So uh- Oh- well.... how many did you have?

 You just confirmed it smarty pants! (Giggles) and you don't get to know how many you're getting, so don't even try. I'll stop when I think you're done. Hmmm... Maybe I will call Louis over, what do you think hazza bear?

 How about... no. Yeah, Louis spanks me, okay?! It's not a huge deal, he just says I'm a very naughty boy and I need punishment (blushing) I don't think you should call Louis over because this is between us. You can call him, and chances are, he'll spank me when we're back together. (frowning) O-On second thought w-we won't call him. Just, can we please get on with it? (still nervous)

 Will you cooperate Harry? Because I won't hesitate to call him if you don't. While we're at it, I think I'll spank you for all the stupid stuff you've done on the road this year, as well as for never calling me.

 (hangs head dejectedly) (whines) C'mon darling, please don't do this.... That's gonna be a lot of smacks (scared) Please?

 Don't worry Haz, I'll spread it out. You won't be punished for everything today. We'll do bedtime spankings this week, ok? And yes, you will have a bedtime until it's over: 10 pm. (Chuckles) see? I have done my research (winks)

Nooooooooooo that makes it worse! I really REALLY don't like your research! No! I don't want a bedtime! (whining) NO!

 Five more for disobedience (raises an eyebrow) but okay, we'll get it all over with now. It's going to hurt, but I won't leave you bruising okay?