Harry and Office

I was messing around in your office, and I ran into your chair, and knocked over your chair, which knocked it into one of your shelves and broke quite a few things. You caught me in there.

(sitting on the floor with broken things all around) (innocently) Oh uh... Hi Harry....

What the hell did you do?! (Lifts chin harshly with finger)

(stays quiet) (starts to cry)

You know you're not allowed in my office, that's the one place you're not allowed! (Glares down at you)

I-I was just (cries harder) (is completely terrified)

You were what?! What. Were. You. Doing. In. There.

I don't know! Stop yelling at me! (tries to crawl into the corner) (is backing away)

Ok, ok. (Y/N/N) calm down. You're still in huge trouble, but calm down (pulls you up and into a hug)

No! No... you hate me..... (breaks down sobbing) You hate me (muttering over and over)

No, honey, no. I love you so much. I'm not angry about the broken things, I'm upset that you disobeyed me and invaded my privacy. I still love you to death babe, no different than before. (Runs hand up and down back) (wipes away tears)

(snuggles in further) You're gonna spank me though... (sniffles) It's gonna hurt

Yes I am, and yes it will. But then it will be over and we can cuddle. You can even sleep with me tonight love (pulls hair out of eyes)

But I really don't want you to (starts pouting)

Well I'm going to! YOU disobeyed me and now you will have to take responsibility for YOUR actions! I still love you but that doesn't mean I'm not super disappointed in you! It's gonna take a bit for you to earn back my trust my dear. And now your bum is gonna pay. (Looks in eye) (pulls back from hug)

You're gonna hit me! (starts crying again)

No. I'm going to spank you. There is a difference. Hitting you would be for the sole purpose of hurting you. Spanking you is me trying to teach you a lesson that will stick, and forcing you to face the repercussions of your actions.

But you're still hitting my bum.... (tries to back away without you noticing)

Yes I am. And you deserve it. Now stop putting it off. (Gives a firm pat on shoulder) (clears throat)

(whines) (tries to back away quicker) Please don't...

Get your butt back over here. You have three seconds before I decide to use your hairbrush! (Glares) (shouts)

You're scaring me! (stays put)

You're disobeying me! Again! If you come over here as I had asked, I will calm down (Gets frustrated)

O-Okay... (scoots a little closer)

Good girl (smiles slightly) (beckons with hand) I'm sorry I scared you love, I'm just getting frustrated

(quiet) (soft) Sorry about your office....

It's alright lovely. But I believe we have some business to take care of, hmm? (Sternly)

(scared) Do I go to the corner now?

That's my girl. Yes please, take your shorts and underwear down too. You invaded my privacy, so I'll invade yours (sternly) (smirks)