Liam and Social Media

Liam goes home, and his mum is not happy about an interview where Liam was rude and cursing on social media

Hi mum! How're ya? Good? *hugs you* I've missed you so much! *pulls back* Mum, why aren't you hugging back? *frowning* Is there something the matter?

*angry* Yes, Liam James, as a matter of fact, there is something 'the matter'. As much as I've missed my baby and want to catch up, I am quite angry with you.

*jumps back* Well just tear straight into me then, geez!

 Liam I strongly advise you to knock it off with the attitude; I'm not in the mood. What has been going on with you?! Swearing all over the Internet, being a jerk in interviews, trying to look all 'gangster' or whatever... WHY Liam, WHY have you been acting up?!

 Uh... cause I'm not five anymore? You mean that interview with Gwen? The guys were laughin' mum, it's not a big deal. It was funny! I know you're upset that I'm not all 'pure' anymore, but I'll try to tone it down at home, okay? *sympathetic*

 Yes, that interview was PART of it Liam. It was funny, I'll give you that, but you were being a downright twat in it Liam. I don't care how that interviewer acted, I expect you to treat people with respect and dignity not reach into her lap or make mean jokes. I don't want you to tone it down at HOME Liam, I want you to TONE IT DOWN in general. Don't talk to me like I'm some fragile old lady, I'm your mother, and I'm rather upset with your behavior lately.

 Alright, I won't talk to you like some fragile old lady! The truth is, I'm kinda sick of being all 'good boy'! I will not tone it down, because I don't want to tone it down! In fact, I'll tone it up if you'd like?! *sarcastic* And really, calling your own son a twat is not the route I would go if I was a parent! *fuming*

 *furious* Liam Payne, I told you to knock it off! *sighs* *caring* Sweetie, I don't think you're a twat, I think you've been acting a bit like one lately. I think- I know that you're my little sweetheart and I love you to bits, so it kills me to see you acting this way. *growing angry again* and, believe me, I will not have my son acting this way, especially when he's a role model to so many young people. Would you care to explain what all of this swearing on twitter and Instagram has been about? Hmm? *raises eyebrow*

.I've already told you what it's about. I'm sorry that I can't always be your little sweetheart, but that's part of life mum. I'm glad you don't think I'm a twat, but I wish you wouldn't have used that term in the first place. *crosses arms* I'm offended.

 *sassily* I'm offended with your behavior, get over it. Now, are you sorry for your actions, because it seems that you aren't.

 Not really mum, I haven't done all that much wrong! What, are you gonna ground me? *sarcastic*

 *chuckles* you wish. Look, Liam, I know I haven't been very strict with your punishments in the past, but that's because I didn't have to. Obviously, however, this technique hasn't worked. So, I called up Trisha for some advice, and she gave me a promising solution. If you're going to act out and not take responsibility for you actions like a grown man, I'll treat, and punish you, like a child. You, Liam James, are about to receive your first spanking.

Uh, what? *regretting* Mum... what're you talking about? 

 I said that I am going to spank you. You're a smart boy Li, surely you understand. I will not have my child cussing like a sailor and being rude, I don't care how old you are, or how independent you are now. I trust a nice trip over my lap will solve your little behavioral problem..