Party Boys

Harry (14) and Louis (16) sneak out of Johanna's house while they're spending the night. Louis has grown up getting hard spankings his whole life. Harry has hardly ever been spanked, once or twice since his step dad stepped into the picture. Jay goes to wake up the boys the next morning, and makes a terrible discovery... 

(J) *knocks on the door* boys! You're gettin up now, your alarm is going off! 

(H) *reaches over Louis* *turns off the alarm* *cuddles further into the bed* *groans* 

(L) *adjusts boxers under the bed* *suspecting I'll get in trouble later* *not worried about it now* 

(J) *walks into the room* Guys, come on. You have to get up now. *walks over to Louis* Come on. *smells your arm* you smell like fag smoke! *sniffs a little harder* And beer! Louis William! Is there a reason you lads are so tired this morning? 

(H) *shakes head slowly* Nope... *pops the p quietly* 

(L) We should probably get ready... 

(J) Oh you're not going anywhere right now. Why do I get the feeling when I put you to bed last night you didn't stay there? *crosses arms angrily* 

(H) Cause you're crazy? *sassy* 

(L) We were in bed... 

(J) Well, it's obvious that you're now lying to me because you smell like a club, and it's obvious that I'm going to have to do a little something about that. Get up. Right now! *sharp*

(H) *groans* m not lyin... 

(L) *sits up a bit* *getting slightly concerned* *rubbing at eyes* 

(J) Well, I can tell that you're lying because you smell like a club, and you're obviously very tired. *walks over to Harry's side of the bed* *pulls him up* *pushes his nose to the wall* Knees young man! On your knees! *pulls his boxers down* Hands on your head! Right now! 

(H) *does so grudgingly* Don't touch my boxers! 

(L) *groans loudly* Mum don't do this... 

(J) I'll touch your boxers when I want. You keep your mouth shut Harold, you're in time out. Now you, mister... *drags Louis out from under the covers* *pulls Louis out from under the covers* 

(H) *clams up* *shivers a little bit* 

(L) *whines* No! You can't do this! 

(J) Oh yes I can! *lands a swift smack to your upturned rear* You're getting a spanking young man. 

(L) *whines louder* NOT now!

(J) Oh yes now! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

(L) *wriggles a bit* 

(J) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(L) Ow!

(J) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(L) Lay off! 

(J) Hush up young man. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(L) Ugh, it was Harry's idea! 

(H) Was not mate! 

(J) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Enough with the excuses! 

(L) Ow! *squirming* 

(J) You know what? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I think I know what. 

(L) No! What?!