Harry and Innapropriatism (a sort-of part 2 to Pussy Cat)

Harry is inappropriately dancing on stage, and his mother becomes furious with him. Instead of her going back over there, she asks Louis to do it, who not so happily complies.

*in the start, Bold will be Anne Styles, on a phone call with Harry. When you see a notification like this again, the bold will change to Louis, and stay like that*

Harry, love. What is with you and being so... inappropriate?! I have half a mind to come over there and beat this nonsense out of you! Louis didn't mind so much last time, so maybe I'll ask him to help me out! *fuming*

*rolls eyes over phone* Mum... Come on, why are you always nit picking everything I do? You're not seriously going to come all the way down here again to embarrass me in front of my mates again, are you? *blushes at memory*

Actually, I can't come down there, but here's what I'm gonna do. Either you ask Louis to punish you, 50 with his hand, and 75 with a brush, and when you do, you Skype call me so I can check that he's doing it right. If you decide not to do that, you remember the story about Louis' mum? I'll do double that.

*eyes widen* *shouts* MUM! That's not even giving me a choice! I'm either going to be bruised and bleeding or completely humiliated ONCE AGAIN! What is it that you have against me, gosh!

Louis won't humiliate you! And lower your voice, I'm just trying to find a way where I don't have to use the cane on you! *flustered*

That's the thing mum, you DON'T! *getting upset* It was bad enough getting spanked in front of him, never mind BY him! What if he doesn't even agree?!

I do, because what if something happens? Hm? What if.. what if your inappropriate dancing attracts someone who wants you? In a bad way? And they kidnap and rape you? Honey, I just want you safe! It sounds ridiculous, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you, ever.

That does sound ridiculous! There are already millions of girls who want to get into my pants, having a little fun on stage doesn't exactly change that! And we have dozens of security guards mum, you're being unreasonable!

Well it's not acceptable to me! Go to Louis, ask him for the spanking, or I swear I will make it so you are bruising and bleeding! *furious*

*scared* Okay! Okay, fine! *muttering* you suck... Do you really need to WATCH it though?!

Yes, I need to make sure that he's doing it right. Now, make sure to tell him, 50 hand, 75 brush, be firm and.. bare. Yes, bare. *thoughtful*

Mummy! *scared* *embarrassed* C-can it at least be fifty with the brush? I could barely take the fifteen last time, I can't take 50 with it! *pleading* *starting to tear up*

*groaning* Harry, you know that pleading... doesn't... *sighs* Fine, ask Louis for.... 65 with the brush.

*sniffling* Mummy.. P-please? I'm your baby boy, your H-Hazza, please don't make it that many!

*throws head back* Harry... *exasperated* I... 60. You can handle 60, I know you can bubba.

*sighs* *wipes eyes* Okay... Thanks mumma...

You're welcome baby. Now, get off the phone with me so you can go talk to Louis. You and him will be really close after this, and that may be really good for you guys as a group. *encouraging* Go on, scat. *smiling softly* I'll see you in no time baby boy.