Harry and Stealing BONUS

I come home to you, and get in a little trouble, and subsequently get myself into more trouble.

 EXCUSE ME HAROLD?! Would you like to repeat that rather COLORFUL sentence?! Because I would just LOVE to hear it again! *furious*

 Uh... not really no... *scared*

 Oh, no, see, you're not understanding me. It was more of an order, not a question. *puts hands on hips* here's a hint: it had to do with 'dickhead ways'. I want the full sentence, exactly as you said it, go on.

 Uh... *nervous* I don't wanna follow with your dickhead ways cause I think they're fu... freaking stupid?

Though I appreciate your catch there, I asked you to repeat exactly what you said. That being said, I think you get the point. You come home after being away all night, and give me this attitude? I don't think so. Get over my lap. 

 *panicked* *thinking back* Lou can't we just solve this with corner time? Mouth washing? Grounding? Please? *desperate*

 Oh no we cannot. You know there's only one way I deal with grumpy, disrespectful behavior: a nice, long, bare bottom spanking. Take your trousers and boxers down, then we shall begin. *sarcastic* ooh I'm excited, how bout you?

 I-.... But-.... *holds up finger* No... *puts finger back down* Long? Bare? Lou-Bear... *sad*

 It will be longer if you don't do as I say *stern* you know that the innocent face doesn't work on me.

 *pulls puppy eyes* *pouts bottom lip out* *whimpers* *trembles* Boo Bear...

And on goes another minute to your time. You're up to 3 minutes now with my hand, would you like another?

*bottom lip starts shaking* *tearing up* *covers bum* Boo Bear no.... *whimpering*

*simply* four.

Boo please! *desperate* I just got spanked yesterday! *crying*

*knits together eyebrows* *sees harry crying* Woah, woah. I don't know what the heck you're talking about, but calm down babe. C'mere. *pats knee*. Don't worry, I want you to sit, not lie over it

*sobbing* No! You're just gonna get mad at me!

*sighs* Dear lord Hazza, what did you get yourself into? *opens arms* I promise to listen to the whole story and remain calm, ok? If I decide a punishment is due, I'll wait until tomorrow, when I'm fully calm and have thought it through. Now come explain, because I'm rather confused as to why you got spanked, seeing as you weren't here yesterday, and I'm the only one who spanks you...

*jumps into arms* *latches on tight*  M-My sister.... *snuggles face into chest* *sobs harder into chest* I didn't mean to s-stay up past Paul's bedtimes a-and curse! A-And I disobeyed and... *grips tightly* *whispering* don't be mad-d...

 I'm not mad baby, I'm quite used to you causing havoc *smirks* *rubs arm* Now why exactly did she spank you?

 C-Cause of some stuff I did o-on tour and then she threatened to call you if I-I disobeyed... *calming down* S-She spanked me 60 times with her hand and then 30 with a brush and then 10 with a really hard shoe-e... *crying lightly*

 Aww, sweetheart, that's quite a bit! Must have been awkward, she's 15! *rubs back sympathetically* I won't spank you today hmm, you must still be recovering. I will give you a rather light one tomorrow morning, how's that sound? Now lie over my lap so I can see the damage.