Niall and Mother

Niall breaks a window and the kitchen table at home while he was playing botchi ball in the backyard. His mother is not pleased with him.

Niall Horan! What the heck is this?! What happened to my window?! And- oh my gosh the table! *flustered* What the hell happened Niall, I want answers! *angry* *demanding*

I uh... was playing botchi ball? It kinda slipped a little bit.. *guilty*

 *agitated* Oh is that so, mister? And what have you NEVER been allowed play inside, hmm? *furious*

I was outside! It slipped into the window and hit the table too! *pouting*

 *knows you're lying* *rolling eyes* Oh realllyyy? Well that's interesting *walks up close to you* I always do know when you're lying Niall, don't test me. If you apologize I will let you off as long as you pay for the damage. If not, I'll have to punish you in another way.

*eyes widen* Mumma! No! Please!

*stern* Well, then. You must do a few things, okay bubba? One; own up and admit what you did. 2; apologize. And 3; pay for the damages. Deal? Oh, and you're grounded. No going out for the next few nights. I don't appreciate you coming home and breaking my rules Ni-Ni

 *glares you down* No! I refuse to pay for something that was a freak accident! I won't apologize for something that wasn't my damn fault! I didn't disobey your rules, and you CANNOT fucking ground me!

  *calm* Niall James, stop cussing. Yelling is not acceptable either, so tone it down. I know that it was an accident, but this accident occurred by you breaking my rules. Now I suggest you apologize and dish out some money or else we can handle this another way. If you don't have enough money- which I highly doubt seeing your job- you will do chores around the house to help pay me back. You know what, I think that's exactly what you'll do actually. Having to work hard to fix your mistake should teach you, huh?

 I'd rather take the other way. It's probably another one of your stupid 'write an apology note's. *rolls eyes* not doing chores mother

 *smirking* Oh yes you are. And, actually, an apology not sounds nice too... Yes, good suggestion, love, that will be your punishment.

 No! I absolutely refuse! *turns back to you* And there's not one thing you could do to make me sorry! Your punishments are ineffective!

 *chuckling* Oh dear, Niall... Well, I suppose you asked for it. If you're going to be so childish, I can throw in a spanking too. How does that sound? Would you like to get your bottom smacked by your mother Niall? Because I surely wouldn't mind doing so.

 *eyes widen* No! Fuck you! I'm not going through with that!

 *raising an eyebrow* Oh Niall... My naive little Niall... Have I ever backed out of a spanking? Now I'm giving you a choice; you can do extra chores to pay me back for the damage and write me a nice long apology note or you can get a spanking and then do the chores and write the note. Also, that swearing was extremely disrespectful, especially since it was directed at me. Now I do have twitter Niall, so I would be careful what you say to me in the future, before I feel the need to tweet any interesting news about today's events... Or a picture...

 *gasps* You wouldn't dare! Damn you woman... I'm still not writing a note. That's really stupid. I'm not getting spanked, and I'm not doing chores. *defiant*

 *sighing* Niall... Love all of that is happening, but how it goes depends on how you behave. I can either make it quick and easy or slow and embarrassing, ok? And ONE MORE cuss word and I'll have to go through with that threat.