Zayn and Niall

Zayn finds Niall drinking, and doesn't approve.

 Niall! What is this EMPTY beer can doing here? Have you been drinking? Hell knows I haven't, and no one else is here right now (gestures wildly with hand).

 (Drunk) hell knows you haven't? What have- have you two been talking lately? Hehehehe (giggles)

 Oh good heavens... (frustrated) Well, you can still take a spanking. Bend.

 (Instantly sober) what?! No! Please it was only one beer! Come ON Zayn!

 One beer too many. I said to bend. You're the one who chose to drink, it's like you're giving yourself this spanking. That's where I come in. (places hands on hips) Bend.

NO! Come on, I'm 20 just let me drink already! I'm responsible!

Absolutely not. BEND. (Mad)

(Whining) but I don't want toooo

(Walks over) (bends you forcefully over counter) (takes down pants and boxers) Ah, disobedience gets you places fast, doesn't it?

(Groans) if I'm almost old enough to drunk, don't you think I'm too old to be spanked?! (Blushes) at least leave my boxers up

Nope, you've gotta learn to accept your consequences. As long as you're in this house, you'll live by my rules. I say that you're getting spanked. First with my hand, SMACK, then with a wooden spoon, SWAT!

OW! Ugh I hate this (mumbling to self) Yeow! Zaynnn

Yes Niall? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

S-st-OW! Stop! OWIE! I hate you Zayn (groaning)  fuck you! (Mumbles)

You just keep telling yourself that SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

You're so- OW OW! Y-you're so annoying!

Really? SMACK SMACK You just keep insulting me, see where that SMACK SMACK gets you SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(Mumbling under breath) just hurry it OW OW up-p OWIEE!

You want me to hurry? SMACK Oh well then, I'll just slow it down, but I'll make it more painful SMACK SMACK You just see where this takes you. Remember what happens. SMACK I'm in charge here. SMACK

 O-OW! Not what I meant! Ow!

 Yes, I know what you meant. SMACK but I took it the wrong way... SMACK SMACK what a shame... SMACK for you at least. I've still got a wooden spoon I get to use. SMACK (humorous)

You're so c-cocky! It do-doesn't even hu-hurt! 

 Mhm. Then, why are you 'ow'-ing so much? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Just admit, you're in pain, you're almost at fifty. Your bottom is bright red. Like a fire truck. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Now you're at fifty. How fun is this? How cocky am I now? How much does it hurt now, hmm?

 (Blushes) stooopp. Ugh I hate you. I fucking hate you! It hurts OW OW. It hurts okay?!

 I'm sure you do (shrugs) (grabs wooden spoon) So it hurts? SWAT SWAT Does it hurt like this? SWAT SWAT like a fire that's been set on your defiant bum? SWAT

 Will you stop talking and just get on with it?! OWIE! Yes, it does, happy?! It hurts a lot (Whimpers)

 (thinking) Maybe I'll stop talking, but I have to lecture you somehow... SWAT What you did was wrong SWAT and you know now SWAT don't you? SWAT Drinking, you're underage Nialler SWAT (compassionate) I was worried about you...

 Fine I get it! It's not a big deal though! Ow! Why were you worried, I can handle myself OW OW! Sto-op hitting me! OWIE!

 (serious) (rests spoon on backside) You know that my good friend before the X Factor almost died from underaged drinking? He said it was no big deal, and you know what happened Niall? (shaken) He died... and I could never live with myself if that happened to you and I knew I could have prevented it. I'm going to keep spanking you. Because I care. (rubs spoon on backside) I care so much, okay?

 (Sniffling) Im sorry Zee, I didn't know (whispered) Ok-kay, I guess, t-thanks for caring

 (agreeing) Mhm... So you'll be fine with fifteen more? I know you can do it, I do.

 (Mumbling) no... Fine, just do it, I guess. Quick though?

 (nodding head) Quick and simple. SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Quick SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT and SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Simple.

 (Gasping) OW! Owww I'M SORRY (wiggling around) OWWW! (Squeaks at each smack) T-that really hu-rt!

 But it's over now buddy. (sets spoon back in drawer) (gathers in arms) It's all over... (rubs back soothingly)

 (Sobbing) Im sorry! I didn't mean to make your worried! (Sniffles) sorry

 It's alright honey... it's okay. (ruffles hair) Go sleep off this hangover. Now.

But my bum hurrrtttsss (whining)

Yeah, well... When you fall asleep it won't hurt so much (points to couch) If you sleep on the couch you don't have to walk up stairs.

(Pouting) make it stop hurting Zee (wipes tears out of eyes)

(rubs bum gently) Sorry buddy. I can't do that. Go lie down, I'll cover you with a blanket.

(Grumbling) (swats hand away) fine. (Trudges over to couch)

(chuckles) (grabs blanket) Lie down, just sleep. I know you're grumpy cause your bum is in pain, and your head is too, probably.

Tylenol? (Hopefully)

Yeah, but LIE DOWN. (grabs Tylenol liquid) Drink, you're good at it.

(Lies down) (rolls eyes) haha you're hilarious. Thanks though

Yeah, 's fine. Sleep (tosses blanket over you) It'll get better when you do.

Okay (sighs) Night Zayn (smiles softly) (reaches hand down discretely to rub bum)

Nice try (places hand outside of blanket) SLEEP. (smiles)

(Yells) WHY CAN'T I AT LEAST RUB?

(stays calm) The burn is supposed to remind you never to do this. Just sleep, it won't hurt while you're asleep.

(Groans) you know you're really freaking annoying, right? Fine.

You love me and you know it. (smiles) Sleep.

Yeah, yeah. (Closes eyes)

(mumbles) Good. (walks out of room) Night Nialler...

 @Xxxblueeyesxxx11 Wrote Niall, I wrote Zayn :D