Niall and Rude

I was asked out by Harry to a friendly dinner, and when asked, I slapped him, and then kicked him in his crowned jewels. You were unhappy with this, and decided to have a chat with me about it.

So... you wanted to talk? In the back of the tour bus? I like where this is headed Niall James.. *winking*

*sighing* (Y/N/N), though any other time I would be up for that- believe me, I need to seriously talk with you. I heard what happened between Harry and you this morning and I'm not exactly happy

He asked me out, and I declined, what's so bad about that? *sensual* We still could do it...

*raises an eyebrow* that's not quite what I heard. *stern* (Y/F/N), now is not the time.

*shrugs* I didn't say I declined politely, and it's Harry, he'll recover and everything will be fine. Besides, it's always the time...

Excuse me, but he's in the front of the bus, as we speak, icing his, his, 'area' from when you kicked him. He also has a red handprint across his face, which will be quite hard to cover up before our show tonight. He wasn't asking you out (Y/N/N), I told him to take you to lunch to bond, because you guys didn't know each other well and I wanted you to be friends. You didn't have to mutilate the poor guy! *exasperated*

*remorseful* Oh my gosh... I didn't know... I'll go apologize to him right now. *standing up*

*tugs on arm gently* uh, uh, uh. Sit back down. I'm glad that you realize your mistake, but you acted impulsively and violently and I do not want this to happen again.

I won't do it again Ni, and I wanna apologize to him.

Well, that's good, and you will be apologizing to him. But, even if you won't do it again, I believe that you still must take responsibility for your actions.

Okay, so I'll go a week without? *confused*

*chuckling* now that would be a punishment for both of us! *shakes head* no, no I think a more old fashioned method should suffice. Something that my mum, and I bet yours, used to use on me.

My mum did something to you? Is it that time that she caught you in just your boxers at my place? She smacked your butt so hard.... *realization* Oh...

*smirks* mhm. But that was one smack, don't think you'll be getting off that easy

*irritated* We could do just one... *submissively* I'll do it if you need me to, not like we haven't before...

(Y/F/N), I don't think you're fully understanding me here. I'm not going to smack your ass like some kinky sex scene. I'm planning on spanking your bottom, and believe me: I won't make it a very pleasurable experience

*eyes widen* You're the boyfriend... I guess I'll do as you wish... Ya want me over your knee or knees?

*chuckles* you're taking this surprisingly well babe. Sure you haven't been spanked before? Climb over both love, you're small enough to be comfortable that way, and it'll give me more access to your little rump

I never said I haven't been spanked before Niall... *embarrassed* *climbs over both knees* Have enough access to my rump?

Evidently you're quite used to it. *chuckles* I do, indeed. However, this will be bare, as I absolutely do not tolerate violence, and what you did to Harry is the definition of it.