Flashback: Louis and Mum

This is a prompt from @SophieMalik121 , who so graciously asked us to do this :)

Back to the time when Louis mooned his headmaster, ran out of school and shoplifted. He comes home to an extremely angry mother, and a cane...

*hears door open* *turns of living room light* Well hello there Louis, what brings you here three hours before school ends? And don't even think about lying, I know everything. *eerily calm*

*jumps* Mum... I can explain...

*raises an eyebrow* Oh, I'd love to hear this one... Go right ahead... *gestures to you*

*gulps* Well, the headmaster was kinda pissing me and some of my friends off, so we mooned him... And uh... we went to a convenience store.

*glaring* and what exactly did you do at the convenience store?

*tries to laugh it off* Ah, I meant to say contingence store...

*angry* Louis William Tomlinson, did I not tell you that I already know what you did?! I got a call from Michael's mother and I am not happy! Now tell me what you did at the convenience store? I want the truth and I want it now.

*jumps backwards* *eyes widen* *scared* Uh... there were some Skittles, I took a couple packs. *quickly* But only like... three!

No Louis, you didn't TAKE them, you STOLE them! What the HELL were you thinking?! MOONING your headmaster?! Are you kidding me?! WHY Louis, WHY did you think that was a good idea?! Then you go robbing a damn store! You could have been arrested! Are you aware of this of do I need to send you back to third grade?!

M-Mum I... *tearing up* I'm sorry! Okay?! Don't send me to the third grade.... *scared* *backs up to the wall*

 *rolls eyes* I hardly think I could do that Louis, don't worry. I'll be punishing you in another way... One that I'm sure you remember quite well. * fake thinking* *tapping chin* hmm.. I think that experience was maybe ten years ago, yes? When you were a mighty little seven year old..

 *slides down wall* Mum that's ridiculous! Sending me to the corner is SO stupid.

 Hmm.. Think harder Louis... *smirking* I mean when you REALLY got in trouble...

 *backs further into the wall* Y-You can't.. I'm 15... I know I didn't act 15, but that doesn't mean that I'm not... plus I'm... *voice cracks* *blushes* developing...

 Quite frankly Louis, I don't care HOW old you are, I'm going to spank your naughty little fanny until it's red and glowing! *calms down a bit* *compassionate* I know you're going through puberty babe, but you're still my son and I'm still going to punish you how I see fit. I won't look there.

 *eyes widen* No mumma please! I-I'm s-so embarrassed already! P-Please! *starts crying*

 *stern* And you don't think I was embarrassed by why you did today?! *sighs* What exactly is it that you're embarrassed about? This spanking is happening no matter what, but perhaps I can make it a bit more comfortable for you... That is, if you're good.

 *yelling* WHAT ON EARTH CAN YOU BE EMBARRASSED BY?! *calming down* I don't want you to see ANYTHING.

 *growing angry* I'm embarrassed that what I though was my responsible, well-mannered child, happened to flash his bare bum in front of his headmaster and robbed a store! That reflects MY parenting Louis, and I thought I raised you better! Apparently Ive had a few flaws in my parenting, which I am going to fix RIGHT NOW. *raising an eyebrow* That's just too bad Lou, because I will be seeing your bare fanny in just a moment, while it's over my lap. If you cooperate, it will just be your bottom. If you give me a hard time, I can always make it even MORE embarrassing for you.