Liam and Late

I was out late, I snuck out. I came back at three in the morning, and that's when you caught me.

(Heard door open and turns on livingroom lamp) (Y/N) what the hell are you doing out at 3 am?! I put you to bed at ten thirty! (Seething)

Liam! Oh uh (tries to think of excuse) I was uh.... (stuck) Ten thirty is early for me....

Yeah, I would be quiet and keep your excuses to yourself young lady! (Glares at you) quite frankly, I don't really care what is 'too early' for you! You go to bed when I tell you, and for the next week it's going to be a hell of a lot earlier than ten thirty. Try seven!

Seven?! (horrified) Li that's WAY to early! (glares back)

That is when little kids go to bed, and the way you disobeyed me and snuck out tonight, shows me that you still are one! And don't you get testy with me, you're getting a spanking too, so watch your attitude

The hell? I'm not little! And you CANNOT spank me! No way! (angry)

Excuse me?! You are staying in MY house so you will follow MY rules and accept MY punishments little girl! You're not little? Well, you tell me; would a mature woman sneak out her window at night to go party while her guardian was up all night worrying?!

I-I (backs down) Maybe not, but I'm still not little!

Well you haven't exactly proven that to me tonight, hmm? Or should I say THIS MORNING?! Now you're going to get your pale little white bottom smacked until its red like your face will be! (Angry) (cocky look)

(scared) Liam p-please don't!

Too late for that! Begging will get you nowhere! You know I almost called the police?! You should be ashamed (shakes head)

You almost called the police about me? (confused) Why?

Because I DIDN'T. KNOW. WHERE. THE. HELL. YOU. WENT. I thought you were kidnapped or something. Turns out, while I'm freaking out over here, you were just living it up at some party, probably doing naughty things!

I didn't do anything of the sort (offended)

How should I know? (Raises an eyebrow) seems as if I can't trust your word at all anymore!

You sent me to bed at ten thirty. I never said I'd stay there (obvious) Come on Liam, don't be such a bitch about this

 Drop. The. Attitude. You just lost the privilege of keeping your pants up during the spanking, do you want to lose your panties too?

 The hell? STOP IT! You have no control over me! (embarrassed)

 And it looks like you'll be takin this bare! Get ready to have your naughty bare bum smacked

 No! Liam please! (belittled)

 Oh so now you're gonna act desperate.. I don't think so!

 Liam! Don't you love me?? (scared) If you did, you wouldn't do this!

 I do love you and that's exactly WHY I'm going to do this

 No you don't. I'm scared and you're just gonna smack me. (sad)

 Don't be scared baby. I'm going to smack your bum, and it's going to hurt, but I'm doing it out of love okay? I couldn't live with myself if I let you get hurt!

Okay... is that why? Why you're going to.... (embarrassed)

 Going to what? I want you to say it. What exactly am I going to do?