40

"Baby don't cry" Chanyeol whispers.

"Bu-but all of them hate me.. THEY HATE ME CHANYEOL"

"I don't" he kisses my cheek. "I know you're upset, but this is supposed to be a special day".

I dry my tears, remembering why we're in the car, at a parkinglot. I leave the car and walk inside the building.

"Mr. Byun, mr. Park, welcome back" the old lady who has helped us for the past weeks walks up to us. "You're here"

"Yes, we have the papers with us" I hand the woman the signed papers.

"Luna!" The woman shouts.

Luna, the brown haired woman walks up to us with the twins.

"APPA!" Both of them shout. I get on my knees and hug the girl. I kiss her cheeks before handing her to Chanyeol who's not even paying attention to me.

"Here are their bags. Take care of them well mr. Byun, I know you will, but.. They're just so precious to me"

"I know, they're in the right hands" I turn around and look at Chanyeol and the twins. "Thank you so much"

"You, thank you for willing to take care of these beautiful kids"

"Bye" I hug both woman's before turning around. I kneel down in front of Chanyeol and the kids.

"Time to go home"

I pick Minho up, the boy. "Appa looks sad" he points
At Chanyeol.

"He's very happy that you're our kids now"

"But why appa crying?"

"He's so happy that he's crying"

"Ooh"

I place the boy on the backseat and close the door. I walk over to the other side and wipe away the tears from Chanyeol's face. I hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much Baek" he sobs. "Thank you for always loving me and making so many things possible for me"

"Shhh" I wipe away his tears again.

"I'm just so happy.. I feel like an idiot" he mumbles.

I chuckle "get in the car yoda. I'll drive"

He nods and gets on the passengers seat.

I turn around to the kids "ready to see your new home?"

"YES!" So Min, the girl, squeals.

When we finally arrived at our apartment, I carry both kids to the twelfth floor.

"Woah!" So min smiles and hugs Chanyeol.

I place Minho on the floor and open the door to their shared room.

"WOAHHHH!" He shouts. "It's big"

"I'm glad you like it"

"Thank you Appa"

I hug the boy. "Where Somin bed?"

"You guys share a room"

"FINALLY!" So min shouts and hugs her brother. "Finally big bed"

I turn around and wrap my hands around Chanyeol's waist. "Now you're a real daddy" I mumble "we just started a new chapter in our lives and I can't wait to see our babies grow up"

He puts his hand in the backpockets of my jeans. "Me neither, just like how I saw you growing up.. well.. becoming a real adult. I love you Baekhyunee"