28

We continue like that until the last presents are unpacked. I smile at the two girls next to me who're happily playing with each other. I pick the two up and place them both on each thigh. "Show uncle Baekhyunee what you guys got"

Both girls show me the presents they got. I peck both of their foreheads. "Do that again uncle!" Hye woo giggles. I peck their foreheads again. I stand up and Cary Both girls to the dining table.

"I want ice Cream!" Hye woo pouts.

"A few more minutes, is that all right?" I comb the girls hair.

"Yess" she sighs.

"Are the few more minutes already over?" Minhee asks.

"Not yet"

"What is a minute?"

"You know how to count right?"

"I can count to ten"

"Count to ten six times okay?"

She nods and start counting on her fingers.

I watch Chanyeol and my mother as they prepare the desserts.

After a while they hand everyone their ice cream.

"Babe" Chanyeol walks over to me and pulls me in for a hug. "I'm soft.. you and kids? I was on the verge of melting. Really" a tear escapes from his eye.

"Don't cry silly" I chuckle and dry the tear. "One
Day we'll adopt our own kids"

He nods "there's another present for you" he says and points at the other present.

"You said that one was just for decoration" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Unpack it"

I sit down near the tree and unwrap the present. Another box. "Let me guess" I mumble. "I'm on Santa's naughty list huh?" I carefully open the box and take out what's inside there. "I'm
Definitely on there" I chuckle. I rush to the bedroom, take off my clothes and put on the Lingerie.

I leave the bedroom and see Chanyeol smirking at me. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. He presses his growing dick against my exposed stomach. He pulls back from the kiss and moans.

I unbuckle his belt and push his jeans down to his knee. I get in front of him and place soft kisses on his dick. "Baek- stop teasing me". I lick his tip and take him whole in my mouth.

"Shit Baek" he breathes. I bop my head up and down, causing Chanyeol to moan. "Shit ahh"

Baekbeom's POV.

"Why is Minhee crying now?" I ask when I enter our apartment.

"I think we forgot the plushie and Chanyeol's apartment" she says "I can't find it and she doesn't have it either"

"I'll pick it up then" I kiss rose on her cheek and run downstairs to the parking garage. I get in my car and drive back to Chanyeol's apartment.

I run upstairs and nock on their door.

"Ahh shit! Ah fuck me there daddy!" I hear my brother moaning/ screaming.

"Ahh!"

I turn around and walk downstairs. I send them
A message and get in my car. I also send Rose a message I'm late.

Baekhyun's pov.

Hyung; when you're done, can you send me a message?

Me: ..

Hyung: Min hee forgot the bunny. Can I come
And pick it up?

Me: sure

Hyung: okay I'll be there in ten minutes.

"Channie" I mumble as I dry my hair.

"What?"

"Min Hee forgot her plushie and my brothers coming to pick it up. I think he's heard us"

"What do you mean?"

I show him the messages. "Well.. how did Min Hee enter this world then?" He asks.

"I know but.. It's embarrassing!"

"Then put on some clothes dummy"

I nod and put on an oversized shirt.

Nock nock.

"There he is" Chanyeol says.

I grab the pink bunny from the table and walk to the front door

"I hope I haven't interrupted you guys. If I did, I'm sorry but you could've been a little bit more quiet. I mean.. think of these poor neighbors"

"I'm sorry you had to hear me hyung.."

"No it's okay. It's what every human needs."

I nod "anyways, bye"

"Bye"

I turn around and sit down on the couch. Chanyeol joins me and wraps his arm around me.

"Can we see the apartment tomorrow?"

"Sure but, there is no furniture yet" he says. We have to buy them as quick as possible because this house is being sold soon too"

I nod. "I can't wait to live on our own Channie"

"Me neither"