12

I nod. "We should lock the door tho. What if we wake up cuddling and anyone sees us?"

"Yes. By the way, why didn't you share a room with Sehun?"

"Because Johnny didn't want to share a room with you. He thinks it's awkward to sleep in the same bed with his teacher" I explain "I don't mind sleeping with my teacher or.. should I say boyfriend"

"I prefer the second because I'm not at work right now"

I smile and give him a kiss. "Good night"

"Good night".

I wake up with a loud groan. I stretch out and roll over to the right side of the bed until I'm met with a warm body.

"Good morning Baekhyun"

"Good morning Chanyeollie" I watch his fingers sliding over the keyboard of his phone.

"Mr. Park. I'm mr. Park again"

"I hate you" I pout. I look at all the messages that have been sent in a group chat for this trip.

Mr. Bae😑: so, hows the stay at that students my friends house?"

Me: fine I guess. It's nice.

Mr. Bae: how did she have six extra beds? I mean.. it's China. You can only have one kid.

Me: two kids nowadays.. anyways, yes surprisingly there were enough beds.

Mr. Bae: okay. Cool. Your plane is leaving at 12 o'clock so you better be there in time.

Me: sure.

I immediately roll back to the place I woke up when someone opens the door.

Johnny.

"Mr. Park, Sehun and I were curious about what time the plane leaves"

"Noon. That means that we have Still four more hours left. Two more hours in this house" he answers.

Johnny nods and leaves again.

"Shit I'm so horny"

"Go jack off in the bathroom"

"You're my boyfriend aren't you supposed to help me?"

"I wish I could, but what if someone has a question for me and they see us? You better make up a scene for Sehun or something that you don't wanna bother me or something"

I nod. I grab my phone and make my way to the bathroom.

Of course. That guy leaves me alone again.

Me: fuck

Sehunnie: what?

Me: I'm horny but I don't wanna bother mr. Park.

Sehunnie: lol

Me: this isn't funny! :(

Sehunnie: go jerk off in the bathroom.

Me: :(

I push my sweatpants down and wrap my hands around my own length. "U-ah"

I keep my eyes closed as I keep pumping my member.

Two arms sneak onto my waist and pull my
Hands away.

"Ahh" one hand now starts pumping me.