11

"Ah shit" I grab my important stuff like wallet and phone and leave the apartment.

I grab Sehun's arm and pull him with me. Screams can be heard from all directions. "DONT USE THE ELEVATOR GUYS!" Mrs. Kim shouts. "USE THE STAIRS!"

"GET DOWN HERE MRS. KIM" I shout.

I watch the woman running downstairs.

I continue to run the last stairs until I'm finally outside.

"Baekhyun and Sehun are missing guys" I hear mr. Park saying.

"Baekhyun ah shit fuck!" Mrs. Kim curses.

Suddenly I remember she was once a gym teacher but switched to a maths teacher because of her injuries.

I run upstairs and let the woman lean onto me as we walk downstairs.

I cough when I finally leave the burning building.

"Hey are you okay?" Jongdae walks up to me.

I cough again "yes I am" I wrap my arms around my naked chest.

"Damn for a second we thought you were upstairs. Mr. Park was about to go inside to find you"

I look at mr. Park. The guy who I cuddled with earlier today.

"It's so cold" I murmur. I look up and see that the fire already reached the second floor.

I turn around and see an old woman struggling to get down the stairs. So there are still people inside?!

I walk inside and roughly wrap my arms around her and press my ass against her waist to get her on my back.

"Baekhyun ah!" People outside me shout. I walk outside with the coughing old lady on my back. I walk outside towards my school. I let the old lady off my back and receive a tight hug from her.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! Oh I love you thank you thank you for saving my life young man!" She says.

"No problem" I smile at her.

"How can I thank you?! Oh thank you so much ooohh"

"It's okay"

"Granny!" A little boy shouts.

"Oh Chenle" the old woman hugs the boy. "Thank you" she says again.

I smile and nod.

I wrap my arms around my exposed chest again and turn around to face my class.

"Baekhyun you could've died if you went in there!" Mr. Bae shouts. "You know that's dangerous!"

"What am I supposed to do then? Watch that poor lady die? I might be lazy as fuck but I won't let that happen"

"We should be glad that he's alive and besides he just saved someone else's life because the rest of us didn't dare to get inside. You should thank him instead of getting mad at him" Taemin says.

Mr. Bae turns his back to me and starts chatting with Mrs. Baek.

"Baekhyun are you okay?" Mr. park asks. "Damn you made me worried".

"I'm okay. My throat hurts a little due to the smoke I breathed in but I'm fine"

"Baek" Sehun hugs me. "Fucking hell I thought- oh you stupid fucker"

I look up at mr. Park while Sehun hugs me.

"Sehun Luhan is calling you" I point at his pocket.

"Ah, yes, I'll be back"

"Hey Baek, you seem cold" Mr. Park says as Sehun left us alone.

"I kinda am" I sit down on the bench and look up at the burning building.

"Fire fighters are on their way" he says. He suddenly starts moving weirdly and after a few seconds he puts his sweater over my head.

"Hey- stop you'll get cold"

"I'm wearing another shirt underneath this, don't worry" he says.

I open my eyes and smile at the comfortable, but way too big sweater.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask.

"Mrs. Baek is trying to book a flight back to Seoul while Mr. Kim is trying to find a hotel where we can stay for the night with thirty people"

I nod.

"Hi Baek, hi mr. Park" Jongin joins us on the bench and watches the fire burning down the building. "I'm curious who or what set the hotel on fire.

"Yeah me too".

"OKAY GUYS!" Mrs. Baek shouts. "I've found two flights! One is going to Seoul and one to yang yang airport. But then six students have to stay behind to catch a later flight which is tomorrow"

"Wait!" Sehun stands up "me and my friends can stay behind. I can call my friend. His aunt and grandmother live in Beijing"

"If that's possible, one of the teachers is staying with you" mr. Kim says.

"That's fine" Sehun says.

Two hours later.

"Why are you always being send with the students?" Johnny asks. Johnny, he had to go with us because six people had to stay behind and johnny offered to go with us, even tho we aren't friends anymore. We used to be friends until he found some new friends.

"Because I just joined the school and.. I don't know. Maybe because of my looks? I'm not the regular teacher you see? All of them look very natural while I have dyed hair, tattoos everywhere"

Sehun turns around "It looks good tho. More teachers should follow you" .

"Okay your rooms are ready" mrs. Xi, Luhans grandmother says.

"Thank you so much" Sehun bows for her.

We got three rooms. Sehun's sharing one with Johnny, Jongin with Jondae. That left me with Mr. - uhh I mean Chanyeol. School trip is over and well.. it's almost midnight so he's not my teacher right now.

I lay down on the queen sized bed. Chanyeol lays down next to me and pulls me into a hug. "Hey Baek"

"Hm?"

"Why.. why don't we just make it official already? But, in secret you know?"