5

He moves his lips perfectly against mine. He places his hand on my hip and with the other he cups my cheek.

Mr. Park is the first to pull back. "Baekhyun let me bring you home"

"Yes"

I put on my shoes and coat and wait for him to leave first. "Now you're satisfied huh?" He chuckles.

"Now I'm satisfied indeed" I smile at him. He locks his apartment door. He slaps my butt hard before we leave.

I follow him downstairs to his car. I get on the passengers seat and tell him the street I live.

He nods and drives off.

"Thank you Chanyeol" I smile before I leave the car. "See you next Monday"

"Bye"

I walk inside the building and climb the stairs until I'm on the floor I live.

"Oh Baekhyunee where have you been I was so worried!" My mother shouts when I enter the apartment.

"I-I" SHIT I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THIS! "I was at my friend's. I fell asleep on the couch"

She hugs me "next time tell me!"

"But my phone died. I accidentally threw water over it"

"Oh my god you clumsy smurf!" She groans "you can buy yourself a new one".

"Yes I will" I say "now, are you letting me inside or no?"

"Yes" she steps aside and let's me inside our apartment. I quickly run upstairs and lock myself up in my room.

I take off the clothes mr. Park gave me and lay down on my bed. I quickly grab my own cock and jack off.

"Baek can you shut the fuck up!" My brother shouts.

"Fine" I groan.

I turn on my tv and pull my blankets over me. I put on my favorite starwars movie. Time flies when my mother enters my room.

"Baek, dinner is ready"

"Yes, give me a few Minutes"

"Who's clothes are that Baek?" My mother points at the clothes on the floor.

"Oh, I bought them yesterday"

"Okay, mind telling me what's going on here? This is absolutely not your style. You used to hate sleepovers and that A for English? What's going on here Baekhyun?" My mother sits down on my bed.

"I wanted to try something else mom.. why can't I? And.. I used to hate sleepovers, the last sleepover was when I was eight. I'm nine years older now! And that A for English? I decided to study"

"Be honest with me Baekhyun. You can trust me, I'm your mother"

"If you're my mother, why don't you believe me?"

"Because this isn't you! Trying something different? You?! Who're you trying to fool?"

"Leave. If you don't trust me leave. Just leave"

"Fine. Dinner is ready so if you-"

I really shouldn't have learned her how to unlock these doors.

I groan and clean up the mess I made. I put on an oversized shirt and a new boxers and throw my blankets in the washer.

I run downstairs and quickly eat my food. I run back upstairs and wait in front of my brothers room to ear drop what he and his girlfriend are talking about.

"It'll be an only guys party, I'm sorry"

"Why?"

"I want it to be a reunion. My old friends, my old classmates.. no girls allowed. Last time I woke up and there were still some guests in my parents bedroom. It was a big mess and since I'll be moving out after that night, I'll try to keep it normal" he says.

"When is the party?"

"In three weeks, December sixth" he answers.

"Cool"

I walk further towards my own room and collapse back onto my bed. I pull the blankets up to my nose and fall asleep.

Next Monday.

"Sehun! Sehunnie! Sehun stop!"

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Can you please say I slept at your apartment last Friday night?"

"Of course but why? Where were you?"

"I.. I accidentally fell asleep at my work... it was my turn to go home last and I accidentally fell asleep on the couch" I lie.

"That's quite unbelievable but if you want to keep it a secret then it's fine"

"Thank god I love you"

"And I love Luhan"

"I know" I walk on his side to mr. Parks classroom.

I walk after Sehun into the classroom and receive a smile from mr. Park. I sit down on my regular seat in the back of the classroom.

When all students are in the classroom, mr. Park starts talking. "So, before your exams, all classes are going on a trip to China as you guys know. that means we only have two more weeks left before the next exams. Your next exam is a speaking exam. Some students think it's much easier than listening or writing exams, some think it's harder. There are two parts on the exam. The first one is introducing yourself" he says and starts writing things on the chalk board.

-your name
-age
-place you live
-job
-family
-hobby's

"These are things I want to hear. For The second part you'll need a photo. You have to describe what you see on the photo. I want you guys to bring a photo next lesson. Understood?"

"Sir!" WinWin shouts "does it have to be a photo of yourself?"

"I don't care. I don't care if it's a picture of a strawberry or a puppy or yourself. You can choose it yourself"

"Yay" Sehun squeals "Imma bring a photo of vivi"

"Ugh"

"Do you already know who are going on the trip?" Han Jisung asks.

"Me, mr. Kim the maths teacher, mrs. Kim, mrs. Oh, mrs. Park, mr Na, Mr, Baek, mr. Wang, mrs. Yu and mrs. Bae" he answers.

"Cool, are we staying in a hotel?"

"Yes" he looks into his agenda "actually I'm supposed to tell you next lesson but why not today. so, we're staying in a hotel, I don't know which one yet, but I do know there are rooms for two persons. You'll get one day to do whatever you want, the other three days we have organized activities for you guys" he explains "okay, let's focus back on class. Let's start working on our exam"

I watch mr. Park walking towards me and my friends.

"Baekhyun can I talk to you for a second"

I nod and follow him outside the classroom, into another room.

"What's it Chanyeol?"

"I'm your teacher today Baekhyun" he says.

"What's it mr. Park?"

"I want you to get a tutor for English"