24

"Don't you fucking dare to touch my boyfriend again!" Our teacher sobs.

"Baek whats happening?" I ask. I hug him and look at the scene in front of us.

"H-he.. he pushed Taehyung off me a-and pushes me against the wall.. n-now he's punching Taehyung.."

"Soo!" I shout. After a few seconds Kyungsoo appears. "Separate them" I point at the two.

"Hyung" I whisper into Baekhyun's ear.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IM ONLY SEPARATING YOU FOR YOUR OWN SAFETIES! DONT YOU DARE TO PUNCH YOUR STUDENT!"

The tall guy collapses onto the floor and starts crying even louder. Baekhyun leaves us and walks to the bathroom. Mr. Park follows him. We all follow him, Hoshi, Taehyung, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and I.

"Baekkie" I pull him in for a hug again "you have done nothing wrong"

"Y-yes I did! I-I-"

"Baek you're drunk. Stop accusing yourself for that. You're heartbroken and drunk. It's okay to cry but it's not your fault Hyung"

"It is my fault"

"No Hyung it's not" I rub his back. I turn around to see what He's looking at. "Do you think it's your fault mr. Park came here?"

He nods "it's not. It's his own fault. You have done nothing wrong hyung"

"Can I have a second with Baek?" Jongdae asks.

I nod and leave the two. I look at mr. Park who's sitting on the bathroom floor, crying and hugging his knees. The stranger is drying the blood from his own face.

"Mr. Park say sorry to this guy, whoever he may be"

"Why! He almost made my boyfriend cheat on me!"

"But you weren't here for him the last week. You only ignored him. He's been crying the whole week. Every time we picked him up from his work, he'd start talking about how you'd be there that day and you weren't there. He went home with his colleague who happened to leave too. He left his wallet at your apartment so he couldn't pay a taxi either"

"Stop! I know i was wrong okay! But he left me heartbroken too! I won't tell you the reason here in public but there is a reason I left him! But I know I should've talked to him before! I know it but I was so
Mad and.."

"Why're you here? Who told you Baekhyun was here?" Jongdae asks.

"Luhan.. My friend. He came to talk to me and asked Sehun if Baekhyun was still with him. He told me
You went to a club with him so I decided to go too. Turns out he was flirting with another guy"

"He's had seventeen drinks and his alcohol tolerance is very low. He could've done worse than this, I mean.. they didn't have sex or kissed!" I look at the stranger.

"How can I trust you?"

"Because I've watched them the whole time. Baekhyun hasnt Cheated. Now take him home and say sorry to him tomorrow. Don't tell him when he's moody. Tell him when he's in a neutral mood"

"How can I take him home now? He probably hates me now after I punched this guy"

"He isn't going to remember anything"

"How do you know?"

"Get him one more drink and he'll pass out. Really" I say "bring him to your home. I'll only tell you this once. he loves you"

The guy dries his tears and stands up "baekkie lets go home" Jongdae looks up at him.

"Y-you" Baekhyun punches his chest. "H-how do I know you're not going to punch me too! Y-you! Y-"

"Baekkie.. please?"

"Sure" he smiles and hugs his boyfriend. The two leave together, Chanyeol nearly carrying Baekhyun under his arm to not let him fall.

"Baekhyun better not get mad tomorrow morning"

"I send him a message. Hopefully he'll read it tomorrow morning" he says.

I nod. "Shall we tell Sehun Chanyeol came here?"

"No. Sehun will kill one of us.. or Chanyeol.. or Luhan. We both know he doesn't really like Chanyeol"

"Does Baekhyun know that?"

"Nope. Well.. I don't know what they've talked about today but as far as I know he never told him".

I nod "let's go home"

"Yes"