4

After my official shift, I turn around the 'open' sign and sit down on a chair.

"You look pissed" Suho says "what's wrong?"

"Just.. Some customers"

"What?"

"They keep asking for my phone number, or Mark's.. before we closed one customer walked it just to ask Mark's number. Do we need a sign 'the handsome two are gay, don't ask for their numbers' so people will finally understand that we're gay?!" I groan.

"I know it annoying. Just ignore their questions. Help the next customer" he says. "Hey, you can change and go home. I'll shut the lights off and everything".

I nod. I take off the apron and hang it up. I put on my coat and walk outside. It's raining. No, it's storming. I groan and begin the hour walk. Yes, It takes an hour from my work to get home. The reason in working is to buy a car to drive home from my work...

I sigh another time. It's cold. I can feel my heartbeat in my fingers. My lips are frozen, my ears are burning, my hair is wet from the rain. I quickly make my way to the supermarket. I hide underneath the little awning.

"It was nice to see you again Minho, send me a message after your shift" a familiar voice says.

"I'll do" Choi Minho, the owner of the supermarket, says.

I watch the tall and familiar figure walking past me. He walks to his big ass Mercedes and drives away.

I take my phone out of my pocket and search up the weather forecast. I groan when I find out it's not going to stop raining for the coming fifty minutes. I wish I brought some money to buy an umbrella or a ticket for the bus, but no. I left my bag in my locker at school.

I sigh and look up at the dark sky. Stars are nowhere to be seen due to the dark clouds and rain.

"I forgot my wallet" The same familiar voice mumbles. So the guy is back?

I hear Minho chuckling too before the tall guy leaves the supermarket again.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing at this time? Here, in this storm?"

I look up at the guy who's talking to me. Mr. Park.

I open my mouth to say something but.. guess I'm too cold.

He walks back into the shop and later comes out with a hot chocolate. "Get in my car. It's warm in there. I'll bring you home" he says. I walk with him towards his car and let him lift me onto the passengers seat. He hands me the hot chocolate as he gets on the drivers seat. He starts his car and starts driving.

I wake up in a warm bed. It's not mine, that's the first thing I can tell. I open my eyes and grip tight onto the sheets. Where the fuck am I?

I quickly remember everything that happened last night. Did he kidnap me? Is this his apartment? If so, why would a teacher bring his student to his apartment.. and.. it's me.. what if he did something to me?

I turn around and hide my face in the black pillow, not wanting to get out of the comfortable bed. I close my eyes again and try to doze off when the door suddenly opens and the smell of bacon and eggs fills the room.

I open my eyes and look up at the guy who's entering the room.

"Mr. Park?" I stutter.

"Yes, I know you're thinking weird things but no. I wanted to bring you home because you seemed to almost freeze to death. I bought you hot chocolade. Just when I drove out of the parking lot I wanted to ask where you live but you already fell asleep. You dropped the hot chocolade over your chest so.. I took care of it"