13

"I- we don't"

"Explain why you two have been seen at the park, shared a bed during the school trip at that friends house, explain why you're always staying after his classes"

"Okay, I have a dog, and since my brother moved out it's my job to let the dog out and when I see someone I know I'll always talk with that person. Second, we shared a bed because there were only three beds and we were with six persons, the reason I stay after his classes is because He's been teaching me some extra English because I'm so bad at English. I can pick up the papers he gave me to study some extra things if you want?" I say.

"A party" he says "what happened at that party? A guy named Baekbeom he organized that party".

"Baekbeom is my brother. I didn't have anywhere else to go so I stayed home and mr. Park is an old classmate of my brother and my brother invited him. We had a talk that's all"

"What was the talk about?"

"I can't remember. that happened in December"

"Are you guys friends?"

"You can't really call it friends but we're a little closer than a regular teacher and student because of the relationships between my brother and him and because of the extra time I spend with him for some
Extra English"

"What do you know about him?"

"That he's the same age as my brother, umm.. he and my brother were close friends, that he took more tattoos to cover his other tattoos up, how many colors he has dyed his hair, the reason why he became an English teacher"

"Okay. Have you ever been at his house?"

"I- yes. It was freezing. I think it was around November. It was storming outside and I had to walk home from my work. I can't remember it all because I felt like my brain was freezing. He told me he took me in the car to bring me home but I fell asleep so he took me to his home and let me sleep in his bed while he slept on the couch"

"Why? Why did want to bring you home?"

"I don't know? You should ask him, not me"

"What did you do the next morning?"

"He made me breakfast. I ate it, then he brought me home"

"Has he been at your apartment?"

"Once at that party yes"

"Okay. What have you guys done when you felt sick at the school trip?"

"I threw up, he cleaned the mess and then I went to sleep. I woke up and took a shower and then the building was suddenly on fire"

"Why were you wearing his sweater"

"I was only wearing a sweatpants without a shirt"

"We're you about to fuck your roommate?"

"What no?! I helped Sehun into a relationship the night before why would I?"

"Okay fine. You can leave. Don't expect yourself to be free now huh?"

I nod.

I leave the office and groan.

WHO. WHO THE FUCK DID THIS. IMMA KILL YOU.

"CAN MR. PARK PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE?!"

I keep waiting for him around the corner.

"What's this?" He asks me.

"Someone says we're in a relationship" I say.

"Shit" he quickly walks inside.