20

1 day later.

"Hi. Umm I have an appointment with Mr. Wu. My name is Baekhyun"

"Ah, yes, you can follow me sir"

I follow her into the elevator to the seventh floor. The doors open and she points at the door in front of me. Nock and he'll open" she smiles.

"Thank you" I get out of the elevator and nock in the door.

"You're mr. Byun, aren't you?" A tall guy says

"Yes I am"

"Come in" he lets me inside his office "have a seat". "Okay so, you told me someone asked you to join our company huh?"

"Yes. Her name was Mina. That's all I know"

"We've has someone calling a few months ago too. We wanted to make an appointment with her but she disappeared. As far as I know they never found her back. That's why I invited you immediately. It's so strange because.. I've heard from my assistant that there are people out there acting like they're part of our company, telling the most random
People they can join our agency" he says "I'm very confused. sadly almost none of them calls because if they'd call we would have a lot of more information"

"Mina.. she had long dark brown hair. I don't know anything else I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Wait- but are you really interested in modeling?" He asks.

"I-it sound quite cool. I don't have a job yet and I don't know what else to do. Modeling sound cool"

"Would you- would you like to join my company? I mean.. if these people are really helping us finding new models they chose the right person. People will easily fall for your handsome face. Maybe we can sell you to a very famous brand"

"Sell me?"

"Not like that. We don't treat you like a product. We'll sell you to a company so that they can use our models for their photo shoots. We also can let you model for well known brands like Nike or maybe even Gucci. You'll appear in magazines too, If you'd like that?"

"The second one sounds cool to me"

"Seriously? So.. do you wanna work for us?" He asks.

"Sure"

"Cool" he turns himself around and gets a few papers from a drawer behind him.

"If you wanna fill this in.. oh, I'll give you one month to decide. In this month we'll work on your looks, your body, your face, your hair. You'll learn how to pose on different shoots and how to get alone with the fame since we're the biggest modeling company in Seoul"

I nod. "Sounds cool to Me as long as I don't get too skinny"

"Why?"

"Well.. before I'll sign this.. I'm gay and have a boyfriend. My boyfriend won't like it if I get too skinny"

"Seriously? You're gay? Finally I've found someone!"

"Hm?"

"Well, I'm gay too. The owner of this whole company is gay too. Me and the others, we wanted a gay model for sooooo long to represent the LGBTQ community. Be open about the fact that you're gay. You'll be the first gay South Korean model!"

"Seriously? I get that title if I sign this?" I smile "I like that title" I read the things that are written on the paper and sign it afterwards. "I'm in"

"Cool. I'd like to see you starting soon. I'll send you a schedule soon"

I nod "thank you boss"

"It's Kris. Kris Wu"

"K-Kris?"

"Everyone in the company calls me Kris"

"Okay"

"So, I have some work to do, including making your schedule. I've got your phone number now so I'll send you a message as soon as the schedule is ready"

I nod "thank you"

"No, thank you"

I leave the building and get inside my car. 𝗂 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝖻...

Me: OMG GUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS

Jongsaur: what's it Baek? Wait- lemme guess. You didn't tell mr. Park you dislike cucumbers and he made you a cucumber cake?

Me: wrong! IM BECOMING A FUCKIN MODE BITCHES

Sehun: lit

Jongin: are you serious? I knew it! You're so handsome hyung!

Me: IM SOOOO HAPPYYYYYY! NOTHING CAN RUIN MY DAY ANYMORE

Jongsaur: even if I bring you a cucumber cake?

me: Get that nasty shit away from me or I'll ruin your day 🥺

Me: CHANNIE YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!

ChanBAE(k): What's it honey?

Me: IMMA BECOME A FUCKIN MODEL! SAAAAJSEJDISHSH

ChanBAE(k): SERIOUSLY? Okay come home now. Imma buy a cake.

Me: WHATS EVERYONES OBSESSION WITH CAKE TODAY?!!! AAAAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYGGTYTRJSJSNJSJSNSBDBDJSJSJSJJSJDJDNRRBBDBRVRCTCTTYCTCVEHWOWOSICHCHXSJEJE

ChanBAE(k): Babe come home. I'll prepare a lil surprise for you❤️

Me: I'll be home in 2 seconds if there's a surprise

ChanBAE(k): no.. don't cause any car accidents, no don't get a fine, no don't come home too early I first need to buy da surprise.

Me: so it's no sex?

ChanBAE(k): it's eleven in the morning you horny kid!

Me: hehe sorry

I get inside my car and quickly drive home.

"Channie?! Chan!"

"I'm here" he sneaks his arms around my waist from behind.

I smile and turn around "I'm becoming a model"

"My baby boy" he lifts me up and places me on his lap on the couch. "I'm truly happy for you but.. can you promise me this? Don't do any naked shoot"

"You're my boyfriend Channie. Why would I?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to made sure you wouldn't because.. you're mine huh, no one needs
To see you huh?"

"Yes"

"Good boy" he pats my head "hey, I promised you a little present" He takes a ring from his pocket.

"Aw it's so pretty"

"I actually meant to give it to you after your graduation party but you were nowhere to be found, and not to forget, you were drunk" he combs my hair "I love you baby"

I smile and hug him. "I love you too Channie"