23

"Baek" Sehun shakes my shoulder "Baek wake up. Jongin and Jongdae are asking you if you wanna go clubbing"

"Tell them I don't"

"I already told them you are. Go fix your hair they'll be here in ten minutes"

"I fucking hate you! I groan.

"Sure, but go. Go fuck someone to get your mind off that asshole"

"Don't call him an asshole"

"stop defending him. He's been Ignoring you for a week, knowing how heartbroken you are right now. Look at you now! You look like a total wreck! Seriously! That Yixing guy will get mad when he finds out you ate so much ice cream"

"Shut up!"

Nock nock.

"Here they are" he pulls me off the couch and pushes me outside his house "have fun Baek"

I shout at him before following Jongin and Jongdae in the taxi.

"Why? Why do I have to go with you guys I don't wanna!"

"Get your mind off him Baek. He ain't worth all this shit. If he cared about you he'd never ignore you for a whole week"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shout.

"Sure" Jongin groans.

It's my seventeenth drink. Seventeenth yes! I'm not feeling any sadness anymore.

A tall guy walks up to me. "Hi there"

"Woah you look like me a lot!"

"I'm Taehyung, your name is?"

"Baekhyun!"

"Cool" he pulls me against him. "You look handsome you know?"

"You do too!"

Jongin pov.

"Hyung-" I pat Jongdae hyung's shoulder "he's flirting with someone else!"

"Damn.. that's fast. An hour ago he was still complaining"

"He has had around twelve drinks or something and knowing him, his alcohol tolerance is very low"

"Yes. That's true. Don't you think they look similar?"
Wait but you said twelve drinks? For him?
That's way too much!" He walks up to the bar and talks to the bartender. "HE'S HAD SEVENTEEN! SEVEN-FUCKING-TEEN!"

"Shit.." I look back at our friend, still flirting with the other guy. I feel bad for that other guy, he's trying to help Baekhyun stand on his feet ever since he walked up to him.

Soo: hi where're u?"

Me: at a club. Why bby?

Soo: just a question. U ain't cheating on me right?

Me: no. Of course not. I don't like going to clubs but we need to get Baekhyun's mind off that asshole.

Soo: ur talking bout mr. Park right? Sure he's an asshole.

Me: how'd you know?

Soo: oh.. I was at school today to pick up my little brother but he was there and he was shouting at his students. He looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad 0.0

Me: wow

Soo: Anyways I'm coming now

Me: :)

"Who're you talking to?"

"Soo. He's coming too. He was bored I guess, or he just doesn't want me to cheat on him, but do I look like I dare to cheat on Him?"

"You don't look like you'd cheat on satans son indeed"

"Satans son? The hell is that?"

"That's my nickname for that Kyungsoo guy"

"Bruh"

" hey There he is" he points at the guy approaching us

"That's not Soo? Kyungsoo's half of his height" I narrow my eyes at the tall guy. He's definitely looking for someone.

I shrug and look at Jongdae when I suddenly feel someone holding my hand. "Soooooo" I smile. "Hi"

"You two are so cute huh"

"Nah, cute? Me?" Kyungsoo narrows his eyes at Jongdae.

"Yes Kyungie you are-"

"The fuck is happening over there?" Hoshi, one of our old classmates asks.

I give him a questioning look and walk up to the crowd.

"Mr Park?" Jongdae mumbles.

I make my way trough the crowd to see a totally terrified Baekhyun and a tall guy ready to punch the stranger who Baekhyun was flirting with earlier.