30

He throws my jacket over me and his legs as he stops the car.

I try to make myself as small as possible.

"Sir, May I see your drivers license?"

"Sure" I hear Chanyeol mumbling.

"Okay, that's fine may I do an alcohol test on you?"

"Sure but I didn't drink anything except some milk today"

I try my best to not laugh.

After they've done the test on Chanyeol the officer sighs "can you tell my why your car kept swinging?"

"I'm not wearing my glasses" Chanyeol says. I hear him opening a box.

"Okay, then it's fine. This is a warning. Next time wear your glasses while driving" he says.

"I will sir"

"You little fucker" he kicks my ass underneath the jacket. "I told you to wait until we are home"

"How am I supposed to know that a police car decides to follow you?! By the way, glasses and lenses are bad for your eyes. Take your glasses off"

He hums. "Move your ass. I can't reach the gas pedal" He kicks me again and starts driving.

When we arrived at our apartment, Chanyeol pulls his jeans back up and leaves the car. We place all parts of the bed inside the elevator and go to our apartment.

After building the bed, I walk inside our walk-in-closet and hang up all the shelves

I sigh when I'm almost done I sit down on the floor. I'm tired. Tired and hungry. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. One plate is on the dining table. I look at the slightly opened door to Chanyeol's office. He's probably working, but why? He took four days off to finish our apartment and right now he still has winter break. I roll my eyes and eat the food he prepared.

After I have finished the closet, I grab the boxes and suitcases which are filled with our clothes. I divide our closet into two sides, Chanyeol's side, and mine aka both my sides but one for Chanyeol. :)

When I'm finished I take the box with stuff for in our bedroom. I turn the box around so everything's on the floor. I sort the things and then do the same with the other box. The Many things I didn't know Chanyeol had I put in the drawer behind our bed. The kinky stuff like handcuffs and a blindfold go in my drawer, together with the lube.

I make our bed and lay down on it. I hum a song while chatting with Jungwoo.

Jungwoo: Have you guys already decided if you want the shoot together?

Me: yes. He's in but there's one question, is it possible for the shoot to be after school or in the weekends?

Jungwoo: sure.

Me: great.

I sigh and look at my alarm. 11:39. Why isn't he here yet? What even is he doing inside there? He's free!

I tiptoe to his office and look inside.

"Chan lets go to bed"

No response.

"Channie"

I sigh and walk up to him. I sit down on his lap and face him. He looks back at me with a cold expression.

"Why are you ignoring me? Is it because of what happened in the car? Because I'm sorry for that"

Still no response.