32

I wake up crying again. It's been two months since he went missing. Still no trace of him. Some People think he died. Some people think he escaped and is hiding somewhere. The news has been everywhere. Gucci, the brand he's modeled for a few times, also announced they're missing him and hope we'll find him back soon.

But nothing. Nothing has been found except for his phone, but it was broken. Not repairable. They probably threw it out of the car window during the kidnapping. The only thing we were able to find out was that they took him to the south of the country.

Baekhyun's parents invited me for dinner today to talk about the current situation.

I get out of my bed and make a toast for myself. The more days are passing by, the more lazy I get. There's also not much I can do.. I decorated the house, the boxes are gone, I went shopping, I don't go to work anymore..

I want my Baekhyunee back.

I sigh and eat the breakfast I wasn't planning to actually eat.

I go to my office and sit down behind my desk. I open my laptop and refresh the page I had opened to see if Taeyong has send me anything. He'd tell me
How life with his mother is, since his father who he lived with is gone with Baekhyun.

I sigh again.

This is going to be another long day.

"Hi" I say to Baekhyun's mother, who looks like she hasn't gotten any good sleep in four years.

"Good evening Chanyeol, come in" she smiles at me.
I walk inside and sit down at the dining table which is filled with food.

"Good evening son" Baekhyun's father smiles at me.

"Good evening"

I watch mrs. Byun sitting down at the dining table.

The whole dinner all of us are keeping our mouths shut.

Unknown POV.

"Sir" Mina whispers.

"What?"

"What if anyone finds us?"

"No one will, even if they find us they still won't be able to find Baekhyun" I grin "now go give him some
Water. If he doesn't want it like yesterday throw it over him. We can't let him die just yet"

She nods and walks away.

"Hi there guys" I smile at the other two climbing inside our 'home'. "You got the groceries?"

They both nod "by the way, Jacky has send the email"

"Great. Okay let's eat dinner" I grab the two bags and start to prepare dinner on the desk that we made our kitchen. We have no fridge and no stove. We have two pans, one to make a little fire in and one to prepare the food in. I mean, why would you buy more if you just need two?

When the dinner is ready I place everything on the table. "Dinner is ready" I say. The three walk to me and sit down. I grab the small plate and put a bit of the food on it "Mina give this to him. If he doesn't want to just tell him we'll break his neck during his sleep"

She nods.

"Finally food" I hear him saying through the thin walls. "That's all?"

"Yes. If you want more then eat your feet or something. You should be glad you're even getting food. We could also starve you to death" Mina's strict voice says. She walks out of the room and grins at us.

"Then just starve me" I hear him sighing. After we've finished eating I hear the boy sobbing in his bed. I put on my mask and walk inside the room.

"Hi there" I chuckle

"Who're you" he curls up into a ball.

"Oh, I'm nobody. Just.. here. I'm not real. Here, feel my hand"

He tries to bring his hand to mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're handcuffed" I chuckle again

"When can I leave this terrible place?"

"Are you calling this terrible? You are able to go to the toilet, you are able to shower, you're able to eat and drink! What else do you want"

"My friends and family" he pulls onto the handcuffs "a person isn't supposed to be locked inside a room, handcuffed to the bed"

"Well, then if you don't like it here we won't give you any food anymore" I grin and stand up. "Bye bye"

Chanyeol's pov.

"Look here, Baekhyun and his brother playing in the water park. He was eleve-" he furrows "an email" he clicks on it and gets to the list of emails he has received.

"Your company- Don't click on it please" I slam his hand away from the computer. "Let me sit down for a second"

during my study I learned how to program. With the help of an internet site I open the mail, without opening it via mr. Byun's mail, so it'll stay in the unopened mails.

Your company.
unknown@gmail.kr
To: Byuncompanies@gmail.kr

Dear Mr. Byun,

As you might have found out, your son was kidnapped two months ago. If you'd like him
Back, we want something from you: your company. Reply to this email if you're interested, but don't you dare to call the police.

Yours sincerely,

Unknown

"What's this?" I mumble "how are you supposed to reply to this- hold up" I close the file and turn the computer off. "I'm going to the police"

"It said do not go to the police" mrs. Byun says

"They said this to you guys, not to me. I have the file saved in this app and I'll go to the police with it. If anyone tries to check if the email was opened, it will say that it isn't opened because I copied it to an app. They won't find out" I look down at my hands "maybe we can find Baekhyun back with this information".