16

When I finally arrive at Chanyeol's apartment I'm immediately getting pinned against the wall. "My little naughty baby boy"

He connects our lips and cups my cheeks.

"You gonna punish me, right?" I mumble.

"You're so right huh" he grabs me by my waist and throws me onto the couch. He takes off the oversized sweater I'm wearing. "Take it all off baby. Strip for daddy"

I take off my shirt and pants in the most seductive way ever.

He pushes me down onto the couch and kisses me roughly. His hands travel to my chest and pushes me even further into the couch.

I push my hips up to grind my growing dick against his stomach.

"Oh not today baby" he chuckles. He pushes my hips back on the couch and gets off me. "Don't you dare
To leave this couch"

He stands up and walks into his bedroom.

I groan and close my eyes. Waiting for him to come
Back

"AH SHIT!" After a few minutes of laying on his couch with my eyes closed, imagining him fucking me, I feel a cold thing around my wrists.

"You-" I stare at him.

He smirks back at me "now my baby boy can't touch himself again hm?". He takes off his shirt and pants. He gets on top of me again and holds my cuffed hands. He trails kisses down my neck until he's found my sweet spot.

"Hm" I bite my lip to not let out too loud moans.

"Moan. Moan for daddy you little slut"

"Ng-ahh"

He smirks and slowly pushes my boxers down.

"Chan-"

He slaps my ass "What did you call daddy?"

"A- I mean.. daddy.." I'm not supposed to get scared am I?

He flips me around and massages my ass cheeks.

Slap. "That was for being horny this afternoon"

Slap. "That was for wanting to end the call"

Slap. "That was for jerking off while I watch you"

Slap. "That was for being late"

Slap. "That was for pressing your dick against my
Stomach you dirty little slut of mine"

"Tell daddy. What are you?"

"I-I'm Daddy's little slut" I whimper. I push my face into my pillow to dry the tears that the pain had caused.

"That's how I like it" he whispers into my ear. He spreads my ass cheeks and lines up his dick.

"Wait no! Channie! Ah you didn't prepa-"

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Aaah" I scream in pain. Another cream leaves my mouth when he enters me.

"Ah fuck shit!" I curse.

Slap.

"Daddy will fuck you raw due to your disobedience baby"

"A-Ah yes daddy.. please.."

"Please what"

"Please fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow!"

"As you wish my little slut"

He starts thrusting into me harder than I knew he could. Making me scream in pain and pleasure.

"Daddy!"

Soon the pain gets taken over by the pleasure.

"Ahh daddy! Hmm! Ah!"

"Ahh yes daddy! Hmm!" I feel my stomach tighten and my cock swelling.

"Does my baby boy enjoy this?"

"Ahh yes I do daddy! I love it!" I scream.

"Good. Then cum for daddy"

As soon as I hear the word cum, I come onto his black couch.

"Mmm" he runs his fingers through my hair as he fills up my ass.

He pulls out and wipes away the sweat from his forehead. He reaches out for the keys and frees me from the handcuffs.

I turn my back towards him and fall asleep.

"I'm sorry Baekkie for causing you so much pain" I hear him whispering "I'm sorry. I saw the red marks I left on your ass.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm sorry. I hope you won't feel any pain by tomorrow morning because I won't forgive myself for it. Im so sorry. It was never my intention to call you a slut. You are no slut. You're my little Baekkie. I love you so much what even are you doing to me" I feel his warm arms wrapping around my waist. "I won't ever handcuff you. If I do, warn me. Stop me from doing so. I don't wanna hurt you again".

I pretend like I'm still asleep and wrap my arms around him.

He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to his body. I can feel the thin fabric of his shirt against my face.

When he finally falls asleep I lift my head up to look at the clock. 7:42 am.

I'm supposed to be at school at three pm so we still have loads of time left. I carefully lay my head back on Chanyeol's hand get back to sleep.

I wake up by two strong arms pulling me up like a baby. I open my eyes and look at Chanyeol.

"Did I wake you up?" I nod. "I'm sorry baby" he wraps his arms protectively around me.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry. I had to wake up anytime
Soon i guess" I murmur with a cracking voice.

"Hey does your ass hurt?"

A sudden flashback of what he said tonight rushes through my head. "No. I'm fine" I murmur.

"You sure?"

"I am. Don't worry. I don't feel any pain" I lie. My ass is still burning from how hard he hit me and my asshole feels like it's torn but I don't wanna hurt him.

"Are you ready for my graduating party mr. Park?"

"Yes Baekhyun. Mr. Park's ready for his last time seeing you as his student" he smiles "imma miss the sneakiness. The times where we had sex on my desk during your lunch break while I was supposed to tutor you"

"Hmm, yes me too but We can still do that" I smirk "at my job I'll have lunch breaks too"

"Yes but what if you stay at your work. We're in a relationship. Not fuckbuddies who take every chance to have sex"

"Well true but.."

"Let's eat breakfast baby. I'm hungry"

"Sure"