8

"Holy shit Baek! You don't know what happened at your bothers party!" Sehun smiles.

"What? What happened?" I ask. I put on the seatbelt and look out of the window.

"Me- me and Luhan" he smiles.

I look at him "you and Luhan what?"

"I.. we.. did.. something" he smirks.

"Really? Cool!" I smile "

"He gave me his phone number and he's sooo sweet" he smiles. "I love him so much"

"I'm glad you're happy" I smile at him.

"Did something happen to you at the party?" He asks.

I pull his head closer to mine "I lost my virginity too.. but I don't know by who!"

"Seriously?! Oh shit that's pretty fucked- wait- I saw someone tall walking upstairs after Jongdae came back to us" he says "he had a nice body".

"This is so fucked because I don't know who it was! I'm such a slut when I'm drunk" I groan.

"You can ask the police to help you?"

"Are you sick? No! This is something private. What if he's older than eighteen? I'm not legal yet so he can go to jail! And by the way, I was drunk too and I'm underage so my brother will have some bad problems" I sigh "I'll never find out who the fuck took my virginity"

"That sucks" he says "but hey it's just a small thing. Jus because of this doesn't mean you cant have a sex anymore"

"I know but.. I'm just curious who this person was. That's all".

After the plane has landed and we've arrived at our hotel. We gather outside and wait for mr. Bae to speak.

"Okay kids. As you might have heard are there rooms for two persons. We've made duos and with this duo you'll share a room. You can't leave your room after eleven pm and we want it to be completely silent then. Understood?"

"Okay, lets start withhh room number 614: Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun. Mr Park has your keys" he says. I smile and grab my suitcase. Luckily I'm with Sehun.. I mean I could've been sharing a room with Winwin ( I LOVE WINWIN SO DONT HATE ME FOR THISSS!!!) or worse.. with Taeyong! (I LOVE YOU TAEYONG SWEETIE!)

I walk to mr. Park to pick up the keys. With Sehun following me, I walk to room 614.

"These fuckers gave us only one bed?!" Sehun shouts "what would lulu think of me?" He pouts.

"Lulu?"

"It's Luhans Nickname"

"Hey, you like him and I don't like you".

"True. Hey imma shower and go to bed"

"Ah yes"

Even tho it's only 8pm, I'm tired. I'm tired of the flight and it's 9pm in Seoul. Not that that's late tho, I'm just tired as fuck.

After both of us have showered, we lay down on the bed. I turn my back to Sehun who's FaceTiming Luhan.

"Yo lulu, how're you" he smiles.

"I'm fine. How about you. How's my hometown?"

"We haven't seen anything yet. We only arrived at the hotel and-"

"Who's that next to you and.. why's why are both of you shirtless.. did you guys-"

"Lulu no!"

"Why're you guys sharing a bed and why're you both sweating?! Do you think I'm that stupid?"

"We both just came out of the shower it's not sweat and he's just my friend!" Sehun shouts. "By the way, he's been thinking of who the fuck took his virginity so why would he already fuck someone else??"

"YAH!" I shout. I look at The screen, jealousy can be seen in the guys eyes "yes that's true What Sehun said but I'm no slut tho. But anyways, I like sehunnie as a friend and Sehun loves you so nothing to worry about"

"You love me?" He chuckles.

Sehun blushes.

"I love you too Sehunnie" he smiles.

"And now you may kiss the bride" I say.

Sehun looks at me with a weird expression on his face "how am I supposed to kiss him through a screen?"

"In your sleep silly. I'm tired as fuck"

"Oh. Good night lulu"

"Good night Sehunnie".

I turn my back to Sehun and fall asleep.

After breakfast the next morning, we all gather outside the hotel. Mr. Bae just old us we'd go visit the forbidden city.

I don't know if I can make it today. I'm feeling sick.

"You okay?" Sehun rubs my back "your face is.. white. You look ill"

"I'm not feeling well actually but I'll go. I want to see the forbidden city too" I smile

He nods "tell me if you're feeling worse. I'll tell mr. Bae and ask if we can go back to the hotel okay?"

I nod.

We get on the bus, me and Sehun sitting behind Jongdae and Jongin.

"Damn you look bad" Jongdae chuckles. "You dipped your head in the yoghurt?"

"He's sick" Sehun says.

"That's fucked. Luckily there are separated beds so you don't have to be scared of getting ill too Sehunnie" Jongin smiles

I widen my eyes "Separated beds what?"

"Uh.. you guys share one?"

"Y-yes?" Sehun stutters.

"Poor Luhan thought we had sex because we shared a bed. If only this goddamn school gave us a room with separated beds... let's pray for Sehunnie to not get ill too"

"Keep the bacteria away from me you fucker"

"Respect your hyungs Sehunnie" Jongdae chuckles.

"Respect your hyungs Sehunnie" Sehun repeats in an annoying kids voice.

"Respect your hyungs Sehunnie" Jongin smiles.

"Respect me will y'all!" Sehun pouts.

"We'll never"

"Imma throw up" I mutter.

Sehun taps the teacher in front of us on his shoulder. Mr. Bae turns around. "Baekhyun is feeling sick"

"I think imma throw up" I mutter.

"Yes you look sick indeed. Give me one second" he walks away and talks to the teachers who're walking in the front. "Baekhyun, mr. Park is going with you back to the hotel"