27

I stand up from the couch to get some food.

"Baekhyun!" One of the girls who took pictures of me earlier. "Can I have a photo with you?!"

"Umm.. but I don't wear makeup" I pout.

"You still look handsome"

"Sure" the girl hands me her phone and I take a selfie from us.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! You look so handsome! You're amazing! Your singing skills are amazing!"

I smile "thank you"

I turn back around and order a oyster omelet. I quickly walk back to Jungwoo and Lean my head on his shoulder "I'm so tired"

"Me too Baek, but get your head off my shoulder"

I nod. "Three more hours" I groan "what can we do in three hours"

"Sleep"

"Sure I can do that"

"Fasten your seatbelt please, we're landing" (uhh idk what ppl on a plane say bc last time I was on a plane I was 3 years old😅😂)

"Finally!" I groan.

Jungwoo chuckles "it's funny how badly you wanna get home"

"I don't even wanna go home.. I just wanna see my friends and Chanyeol again"

"I get it. I wanna see Lucas again too"

"Luwoo"

"Chanbaek"

I chuckle and look out of the window. The plane is almost on the ground again.

"We're home Baek"

"Finally" I sigh.

I unlock my phone to see Chanyeol had send me a photo.

ChanBAE(k): *photo*
ChanBAE(k): ❤️

I click on the photo to see a picture of the plane I'm in. I smile and look out of the window.

"He's waiting for you?" Jungwoo asks.

"Yes. How about Lucas? Isn't he?"

"No. He has a busy schedule. He promised me he'd make it up to me. I don't mind tho. He likes all wayv members. They're his friend" he answers.

"Oh"

"Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you have enjoyed this flight with us. Make sure to bring all your belongings with you. Have a nice holidays"

I stand up, grab my bag and rush out of the plane. With Jungwoo following me I run towards the Starbucks and order an americano.

We walk to the place where we can get our suitcases.

30 minutes later my suitcase FINALLY shows up on the assembly line. I quickly grab it and place my other bag on top of it.

"Alrighty, you also got your suitcase?" Jungwoo asks.

"Yup" I mumble. We walk towards the place Chanyeol and I decide to meet up.

I quickly smile when I see my giant. I let go off my suitcase and run up to him.

He immediately holds me and places his head in my neck "hmmmm I missed you so much baby"

"I missed you too!"

I hear soft sobs coming from him "hey don't cry" I chuckle.

He kisses my shoulder "you don't now how much I have cried because I missed you"