18

I bite my lip. Suddenly I feel not drunk anymore. I realize there's a dick inside of me and my mother is outside screaming at me.

"Continue. Continue this Daddy.. quickly.. I'm close"  

"But-"

I push him on his back and start riding him. I bounce up and down his dick until I cum on his chest. "AHH FUCK DADDY!"

"Baby I'm-" before he finishes his sentence I feel his warm seed filling me up. He moans my name. I carefully get off him and lay next to him on the bed.

"BAEKHYUN IF YOU-"

"Baek-"

"You're the adult here. Go"

"It's your mother. Don't shove all your problems to me"

"She's our problem. It's my problem that I'm gay and in a relationship. It's your fault I'm this loud" I giggle.

"Sure" he kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his broad back.

"Im feeling soooo nasty" I pout.

"Why?"

"I'm smelling like sex and alcohol and I'm having such a bad hangover" I groan and place my head on his chest

"Well heck.. I'm smelling like sex, your cum and alcohol"

I curl myself up against him.

"Alexa where does my boyfriend hide his medicines?"

"I don't have an Alexa thingy and they're in the bathroom" I murmur.

He nods and leaves to my bathroom. After a few minutes he comes back. He enters my walk in closet and walks out in my oversized clothes and a sweater for me. He puts the sweater over my head and hands me a medicine.

"I shouldn't have drank this much" I groan.

"You almost caused a car accident by climbing onto me while I was driving" he mumbles.

"I did?"

"Be a little more careful"

I nod. I take the medicine and lean against his chest. "How about we take a shower and then eat some breakfast"

I nod again and leave the bedroom. I turn on the shower and take off the sweater. I get into the shower and lean against the cold tiled wall. 

Chanyeol pulls me off the wall and puts some
Shampoo in my hair. "It's crazy" he mumbles "that a year ago, we didn't even know each other"

"It's also crazy that we went from teacher and student to this with police coming after us" I chuckle.

"Time flies. It feels like yesterday when you sucked me off for an A on your test"

I giggle. "Want me to do it again?"

"Hmm.. not right now. Not today while we're at your apartment. Your parents are already mad at us because of last night"

I nod. I rinse the shampoo off and get out of
The shower. I grab two towels and hand one to Chanyeol to dry our bodies. "I guess you'll need to wear these oversized clothes you wore before we showered. I don't have anything else that will fit on you"

He nods and puts on the clothes.

I wait for him to get ready and walk downstairs. "Shall we go shopping today?"

"Sure- Aah mong" I lift the corgi up and show it to Chanyeol "Mongryong"

"Well that's what you call a cutie" he smiles. He caresses the dogs back as he smiles at it.

I put him back on the floor and watch him
Running towards the kitchen. I follow him until I see my parents talking to each other at the table.

My mother looks at me with her death glare.

"Good morning" I murmur. I don't get any response. I turn my back to them and prepare French toast for
Chanyeol and I.

"Channie can you pass me the strawberries?"

He hands me the strawberries. I cut them into half's
And decorate the toast with them. I smile at my creations.

"It looks delicious baby" he ruffles my hair.

I carry the plate to the Living room, not wanting an awkward moment with my parents.

"Open your mouth" I demand. I move the toast into his mouth and pull it out when he closes
His mouth.

"Aah! You little kid!" He chuckles.

"Not anymore" I mumble. I press the toast against his closed lips. "Eat".

I smile as he eats the toast "Damn! You're going to give me that recipe now!"

"But you already saw how I made it-"

"This toast is delicious" I grab another of the few I made and eat it myself.

After we finished I place the plate on the coffee table and lay my head on Chanyeol's lap. "Is your hangover still not over?"

"It's almost gone"

"That's good"

I nod. Chanyeol slips his hand into my sweater.

"No- don't do that I'm not wearing a shirt- oh no that tickles Channie stop!" "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHADDD S-STOP AHAHAAAAAAHHHH C-CH-CHANNIE STOPPASSAHAH!" I cream.

"S-STOP- STOP T-TIC-TICKL-TICKING MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"N-AAAAHHH"

He immediately stops ticking me when someone sits down on the other couch. He gets off me and looks at the person.

"Mind telling me what's going on here?" My father asks.

"Well.." I murmur. I get up and look at my father. He still doesn't know I'm gay. The time when I told my mother, he was in Japan for business. He came
Back a day before my birthday. He doesn't know about the lawsuit. He doesn't know about the 'fake boyfriend'. He doesn't know anything. "I- dad.. how.. Dad.. I'm gay.."

"You're what?!" He slams his fist onto the table "YOU'RE WHAT?!"