37

"Byun Baek eat this"

"I'm full! You gave me three pizzas for lunch! While you only ate one" I pout

He places the cookies on the table. "I just can't look at you like this" he lifts my shirt and lays his head on my chest "they starved you.. you're so skinny" I can hear the sadness in his voice.

"I told you I'll try to gain some weight. I can't do that in just one day. Yixing is coming today and he'll set up something to get back to my normal health without forcing myself to eat too much" I take a deep breath "Chan?"

"What?" He mumbles with his lips against my tummy.

"I... the day I got kidnapped.. When I woke up.. you weren't there.. where were you?"

"I can't tell you yet. I'll tell you soon, very soon. It's not something bad or to get scared of. I promise you" he stands up and grabs the cookies from the table.

I stretch out my arm and grab the back pocket of his jeans. He turns around and looks at me.

I pull him down on the couch and wrap my arms around him. I press my back and ass against the back rest of the couch.

Chanyeol places his hand on my hip and moves his face very close to mine, our cheeks touching.

"I'm here for whatever you want baby. Cuddles, food, I can bring you anywhere you want, I'm just not leaving you alone anymore"

I smile "thanks"

Chanyeol has waited outside his office when Yixing and I made me a diet to gain my normal weight back.

I write down what Yixing and I have decided and then leave the room.

I have my goodbyes to Yixing and sit down on the couch.

"I think I'm going to bed"

"But it's only three pm"

"You can invite your friends over. I have no energy left"

He hugs me and carries me to our bedroom.

"Sleep well then baby" he pecks my forehead and leaves the bedroom.

I wish I was able to continue to do things I like.. but I have no energy because the only thing I did was stress-sleep-eat-stress-sleep-stress-eat-stress-eat-stress.

I'm exhausted.

Three weeks later I look healthy again. I haven't gained the full 20 kg/ 44 lbs yet but I already gained 10.kg. :).

"Baby let's go on a date" Chanyeol says.

"Umm.. yea?"

"I already know a good place. Quick, get ready".

I nod and jump off the couch. I take a long hot shower and then put on a pair of nice clothes. I do my makeup and then sit down on the couch, waiting for Chanyeol.

"Let's go" he grabs his car keys and wallet and pulls me off the couch.

"Where are we going?"

"I already know a place" I follow him into his car. "You look amazing honey"

"Thanks, you look handsome too" I smile at him. I rest my hand on his thigh and squeeze it a little.

"Babe we're here"

"Finally" I jump out of the car and walk inside the restaurant.

"I had made a reservation. Park Chanyeol"

"Yes, follow me" she winks at Chanyeol. Bitch he's mine. I grip tightly onto Chanyeol's hand.

"Your waiter will be here soon" she says and leaves.

I sit down on the chair and look at my boyfriend.

"I'm getting my neck tattoo removed"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I hate it. Just a month and I'll have the money for it" he says "I actually want to get rid of them all"

"Why?"

"I only want tattoos with a meaning"

"Well the daddy one and the one with the double man gender sign became related to me.." I smirk

"Yes but they weren't when I took them. Look, I hate them. I'm saving money to get rid of them and I won't spend it on anything else"

I nod "your body your choices"

He smiles and opens his eye when the waiter comes "hi guys, what can I get you?"

"For me a jjamppong" he says

"Jajangmyeon for me please"

"Anything to drink?" The waiter asks.

"Two red wines and two glasses of Water" Chanyeol says.

"Okay, anything else?"

"No that's it" I say. I place my hand on Chanyeol's "stop spending so much money on me Channie. I'm
Paying today"

"No honey"

"Yes Chan. I'm richer than you"

"How do you know?"

"You're always mocking about how broke you are. I have-"

"Five  million. I know.."

"Yeah you can shut up again" I look around us if anyone has heard him. "Don't say these things in public please"

"Channie" I hold my spoon with ice cream up to feed him.

He chuckles and opens his mouth.

"Tastes good huh?"

"Yes.. Hmm.. it's delicious, here try mine"

I take a bite of his chocolate cake. "Oooohhh! I know what i'm going to eat next time!"

He smiles.

After the waiter has picked up the empty plates, Chanyeol and I both stay silent for a while.

He takes a deep breath and starts talking "Baekhyunee, Every place I go reminds me of the memories we made in the past years. Every second you're not with me, I can't take my mind off you. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I love you" he stands up from his chair and gets down on one knee

"My Baekhyunee, will you marry me?"