29

A few weeks later.

"Babe, can you bring me the box that's on the couch?" Chanyeol asks.

"Sure" I carry the box to the kitchen where Chanyeol is standing On top of the counter. "What are these?"

"The shelves" he takes the box from me and takes the wooden shelves that were inside.

I walk back to the tv cabinet I was building.

"Baek can you bring me that box that's behind the couch?"

"Stop asking me things and do it yourself. This way the tv cabinet will never be finished" I groan after bringing the seventh box to him.

"I'm sorry. It just took me a while to get comfortable on this counter so I can work better"

"Then shrimp, you sauroposeidon!"

"What's a sautoposeidon?"

"You should know that, you're a teacher"

"I might be a teacher, but have I ever taught you about sautoposeidons?"

"A sauroposeidon is a tall dinosaur. Tsk. You should know better than your student"

"BaekHyun" he sighs "you've been moody for the past week! Come here" he pulls me towards the counter and hugs me "what's wrong?"

I hand him my phone "this is wrong" I unlock it and open my dms.

They're filled with hate messages ever since Chanyeol and I have been seen at stores to buy furniture for our apartment.

He puts my phone on the shelf above his head and hugs me again. "Don't pay attention to them. You're perfect. I love you"

"But they're also about you.. The people that are hating on me aren't the problem. The people hating on a person they don't know, but who I love.. that's the problem"

He remains silent for a while. "Don't look at them again. The important people follow your private Instagram and Twitter. We won't hate you"

I sigh "okay we still need to finish the house"

"Don't force yourself to do things you don't want to do now baby. I know you're stressed. Your work, the new apartment, now these dm's. You should get some rest"

"Talking about my work.. Jungwoo asked me if we were interested in doing a photo shoot together for an American magazine"

"Do we need to go to America then? Because our apartment is a big unfinished mess right now"

"No, they're coming here if you want to"

"I'm in" he says "but only if it's after my work" he strokes my back "I hope we can tell these people in your dm's that we're also humans. Also humans who have hearts, who can fall in love. But that we're humans who fall for the same gender"

"Why're you always talking like papa smurf" I chuckle

"What are you talking about?"

"These words.. as if you're an wise old man"

"I'm indeed an old man compared to you"

"SIX YEARS IS NOT THAT MUCH!" I pout.

He chuckles "go back to the tv cabinet so we can watch the Smurf's tonight"

I chuckle and get back to the couch.

"Channie I'm done" I mumble when I place the tv on top of the cabinet.

"Great, come help me please"

"You're still not done there?"

"Nope. I think I'm too tall to sit on the counter"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you hold this?" He places my hands underneath a shelf. "Don't let it fall"

"I'm done" he says. The pulls by hands down and kisses my lips. "Another day is over"

"It's only 6Pm.. we can still build more things"

"I'm tired" he says. "I want to cuddle on the couch"

"I'm in" he rushes to the couch and lays down on it. I join him and turn on the tv. "The Smurf's you said?"

"I've never seen it so, yes"

He places a kiss behind my ear and pulls me further
against him.

"YES GET THAT PAPA SMURF OUT OF THAT CAGE!" He shouts.

"Hey I don't want to be deaf you know?" I mumble.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry" he chuckles and combs my hair.

After the movie had ended we both take quick showers and lay down on our mattresses.

"We're buying a bed tomorrow because this isn't comfortable at all" I pout.

He nods and kisses my forehead. "Good night"

After eating breakfast, Chanyeol and I immediately went to the store to buy a good bed.

"Baekkie! How about this one?!"

I sit down on the bed he's laying on. "Too hard" I mumble.

"You're so picky! Just choose one" he groans.

I sit down on the bed next to it. I like this one, but he'll probably say that it's not big enough or something.

"I'm scared that we'll have to take two different beds".

"Have you tried this one?"

"That ones also nice but not the right color"

"It says that it's also available in grey"

"Really? Then we're taking that one" he says. He gets off the bed and writes down the number of the bed.

After we finally bought the bed and got it in Chanyeol's car, we drive back home.

"I can't wait to fuck you on that bed" he mumbles.

"So that was what you were thinking about.. I was thinking about a nice sleep. Will I get good sleep on this bed. You horny giant"

He chuckles "I'm indeed horny" he looks down and rubs his bulge.

I watch the traffic light turning red. When the car finally stopped, I climb over to Chanyeol's seat. I get in between his legs and hide myself underneath the steering wheel.

"Baek no.. wait until we're home. Baek I'm driving"

I pull his jeans and boxers down to his knees and lick his tip. I then take him in my mouth and bop my head up and down.

"Mm- Baek ahh"

I feel the car swinging as his moans get louder.

He turns left on the road and suddenly drives slower. I look up at him. He's looking at the road with lidded eyes, trying to focus more since the car is still swinging across the road.

"BABE SHIT THERES A POLICE BEHIND US!" He pushes one foot in my stomach to make it impossible to keep his cock inside my mouth.