6

"What why?"

"I don't wanna risk my job for a student"

"Mr. Park please.. why? Why this all of a sudden?"

"As I said I don't wanna risk my job for a student. Baekhyun this isn't going to work you know?"

"Why? Why this all of a sudden?! Okay.. where.. who told you"

"I made this decision myself. We can't do this. Maybe after you graduate AND become legal" he says "but not now. What if someone finds out"

"I hate you"

"Baek-"

"Stop. Why did you kiss me? You could've made this decision before you decided to take me to your home because I froze to death. Stop. Stop playing with me I know I'm dumb okay!" A tear rolls down my cheek.

"I kissed you because you, you got me out of control. You forced me to. Stop. I want to ask you to stop this before I get you suspended"

"What the fuck-" I look at him with a disgusted face "asshole" I close my eyes and dry the other tear that
Was rolling down my cheek.

"I want to ask you to find a tutor before anyone finds out how you got an a on your test"

"You know.. just change it already.. you know that I can tell everyone you committed fraud huh?"

"And I can get you suspended"

"I can get you lose your fucking job!"

"Stop! Stop this Baekhyun. You're upset, I know it. Just find a tutor and maybe we can get together after you're legal and graduated" he says before leaving the room.

I sit down on the table and hug my knees. Something inside me feels broken. I'm not heartbroken tho. It gives me a feeling of emptiness. We weren't close at all but yet he felt.. important. Not as a friend, neither as a lover. I felt like I should keep him close. Now.. I can only feel disappointed in myself. Disgusted.. and sad.

I walk to the bathroom and dry my tears. I wait for my eyes to get back to normal and then go back to class.

"What took you so long? Mr. Park has been back for ten minutes now- have you cried?" Jongin asks.

"No there was something in my eye but I couldn't get it out so I kept on rubbing my eye. Mr. Park told me to go to the bathroom" I lie "anyways imma focus on the exam now"

I sigh an look down at my paper.

Baekhyun my name. Me 17 year. Me live in Seoul since 10 year. My hobby are sleeping. I have family mother brother and dad. I have dog: mongryong. Brother is Baekbeom 23 year old. He moving out. He girlfriend.

"I still don't believe you actually studied for that test. This is terrible" Jongdae says.

"I'm sorry" I groan.

"I think he studied the from the answer file, not the books" Sehun mumbles

"Oh shit you're so funny" I groan.

Sehun takes my pen and starts writing.

My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm a seventeen year old boy from Seoul. I was born in Bucheon and moved to Seoul when I was seven. My hobby is sleeping. I work as a cashier at Starbucks since 2016.

I live with my parents and brother. We have a corgi named Mongryong. we adopted him a year ago. My brother's name is Baekbeom. He's 23 years old. He's moving out soon to live with his girlfriend.