35

I look at the message. The house is right in between two mountains. No roads lead to the house, which is weird because the house is registered. It's also weird that they took Baekhyun from Seoul to this place
With a car. Which is almost impossible.

I walk back to my room, not finishing my food. I put on a jacket and go outside. Since it's already ten am, I decide to make my way to the house. I have to climb a mountain, it's not something easy for a person who never climbs mountains.

I'm coming baby. I'm saving you from these assholes. I'm bringing you home safely.

2 hours later i finally arrive at the house. Many police cars are surrounding the house. I smile as I hear a scream from the inside of the house.

"I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" - a woman.

"Your name?"

"Jackie Parker"

"Where's Byun Baekhyun!"

"I don't know! I- I don't know where he is!"

"How about the email?"

"I- I know I did send that, but I don't know where he is, just in case this went wrong, like it did" she says.

"That's fine, we'll take a look inside your house while you're staying with me in this car"

I walk closer to the house. Until I'm met with a line.

"You must be Park Chanyeol", another officer says

"I am. You guys send me a location"

"Yes" he says "that's me mr. Liu, or Yangyang. I hate it when I'm Being called mr. Liu. Anyways, climb over the line if I may see your passport?"

I take my passport from my pocket and show it to him.

"Mr. Park" he smiles. "We're doing everything we can to find him back"

"I know"

I nod and walk closer to the house. I hear multiple people talking to each other. I quickly FaceTime Sehun, the guy who has seen the people in the masks.

"Yo why're you calling me?"

"Are you free today?"

"Of course I am! It's Saturday" he rolls his eyes.

"I'm at a place Baekhyun could possibly be. You saw the people right?"

"Only a girl. The guys were wearing masks"

"If any people are found and the officers want to know who they are, can I FaceTime you then?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

I end the FaceTime call. The relationship between me and Sehun got a little bit better lately but when I'm Calling him he still sounds mad.

"Nothing" one officer sighs

"P-please-" I stutter.

Unknown POV.

"They're here.." I whisper. "Hide inside the bedroom"

The three follow me inside the bedroom. I lock us up and place my finger on my lips, as a sign to be silent. The moment we heard more footsteps inside the house I had nocked Baekhyun out so he couldn't scream for help. Not that he's able to, we feed him too little so he doesn't have enough power to scream.

He's at his weakest, exactly where I wanted him to be.

I look at mina's puppy eyes "Are we going to jail?"

"No, they won't find us here. We're hidden three meters into the ground. She placed a shelf on top of the hatch" I whisper.

"Yes, we're sAfe here"

"GUYS ITS EXACTLY THE SAME CARE WITH THE SAME NUMBERPLATE IS IN THE GARAGE!" Someone shouts.

I bite my lip.

Chanyeol's pov.

"Where else could they possible be hiding?
Everything leads to this place" Yangyang says. "Except if.. imma ask something to Jackie"

I follow Yangyang to the car the woman is in.

"Where are your parents from?"

"Why is that necessary?"

"Tell me. I'll double your punishment if you don't answer me. Besides, we know that you also own an apartment in Seoul so we'll definitely find your passports"

"If so, then..My mother is from America and my father from Germany!"

"Germany? Danke. Danke für diese information" he says.

"What does Germany have to do with this?"

"Okay I'll tell you, so in world war 2 the Jews were hidden by the other people because hitler wanted to get rid of them. Well, Anne Frank hid behind a bookshelf, but people also build secret basements to hide the people in" he smiles "she must know about that, what if there's a secret basement or secret room!"

"That only happens in movies"

"Well, it happened during world war 2 too. We can try"

I then remember it. Xiaojun also said there was a basement in the house.
I nod and follow him back inside.

He blows on his fingers, causing everyone to look at him "okay, Look for secret places in this house" he shouts "you can also look if you want? Put on these" he hands me a pair of gloves.

I put the gloves on and help them searching.

Unknown POV.

"Well now we're officially doomed" Onew whispers.

"We're not. There's a bookshelf on top of the hatch. No one will find us!"

"Guys!" Someone from upstairs shouts.

"I'm thirsty" Mina whispers.

I silently walk out of the room and get met with daylight I quickly take a few steps back. And close the door.

Chanyeol's pov.

I followed them inside and hear a door closing before I jump down on the floor. "Chanyeol get back. I want two officers behind me" Yangyang demands.

I walk back and watch the three walking closer to the door, guns ready.

I tap on the other officers shoulder and point at the second door.

He pushes me forward and grabs his gun. He slowly opens the door, revealing a bed. A body.

He turns on the light.

"BAEKHYUN"