36

I jump on top of the bed and hug him but don't get hugged back.

"Baekhyunee wake up" I shake his shoulder.

The officer cuts open the handcuffs which had him
Locked on the bed. The officer grabs something on his jacket "I want an ambulance to the place of the invade" he says. "An ambulance is on its way"

I grab his wrist "he has a pulse" I murmur.

"Lets get him upstairs" the officer says. The two
Of us take Baekhyun, who's skinnier than ever upstairs.

When we got him upstairs I carry him outside in bridal style.

Not long after we arrived outside the ambulance arrives. I get inside with Yangyang joining us.

I sit down and look at Baekhyun while Yangyang explains everything to the nurse.

I slowly comb his hair until he moves. I look at the nurse.

"We'll be there soon" she says.

After waiting for hours they finally let me inside.

I walk inside and look at Baekhyun who's chatting with the Nurse. He looks at me and his eyes immediately light up. "CHANNIEE!" He shouts. He spreads his arms.

I quickly walk up to him hug him tightly.

"You're choking me" he breathes

"I'm sorry" I throw his legs over mine and pull him
On my lap.

"I missed you so much Chan" he wraps his arms around me and kisses every part of my face. He then places his face in my chest and cries. "I thought n-no one w-was ging to-to find me the-there"

"I've been looking for you baby. I found the hatch to the basement you were in"

"I was in a basement? That's why it was so dark all the time" he pouts "but how did you find me?
Did my father sell his company?"

"We got a mail from someone. I went to the police and they found out the woman who send it has a house in the south. You were in Songho ri, hidden underneath a shelf in a basement"

"Did my father sell his company?"

"Everything remained the same honey. Your father didn't sell his company" I kiss his forehead "nothing changed except for the fact that I haven't been working since and I don't have any money left"

"My wallet-"

"Don't worry I got it, they broke your card but we'll get you a new one"

"When you can leave, we'll go to Songho to pick up my stuff at the hotel and then we're going back home okay?"

He nods "I'm hungry"

"When we're home you'll only eat fast food and pizzas to get you back to a healthy weight and a bit of fat. You look dead"

"I told them to stop feeding me.. I think it was about a week ago but I'm not sure. They fed me through a needle"

"They're insane. Wait- have you been handcuffed for the past months?"

"How many months? Because yes. They only took them off when I had to go to the toilet"

"You've been there for three months"

He presses his cheek even more against my chest. "I wanna go home Chanyeol. I wanna go home"

I look at the nurse "when can he go home?"

"He can go home today but we want to have another checkup for your weight later"

Baekhyun nods and holds up his wrist. the nurse takes the tubes off his wrist and helps him to get up. "Make sure to get well soon, eat lots of food" she says.

Baekhyun nods.

We finally arrive in Seoul at half past six. I help him climb on my back and walk to his parents apartment.

I nock on the door and wake Baekhyun up. Not much later the door opens. I let Baek stand on his feet.

"MY SON!" She shouts and hugs Baekhyun. Not much later mr. Byun follows his wife outside their apartment.

"Baekhyun" he murmurs and hugs him. I smile at the three. His mother pulls back and walks over to me "thank you so much for bringing him back" she whispers "thank you thank you thank you"

I smile.

"Chan can we finally go home now?" He murmurs after his father pulled back from the hug

"Of course"

We wave our goodbyes to his parents and walk home.

When we've reached the apartment, Baekhyun is already asleep on my back. I do not blame him tho, he's been stuck on a bed for three months and barely got any food" I lay him down on the bed and change his clothes. I take a quick shower and join him on the bed.

I wrap my arms protective around him and fall asleep.

Baekhyun's pov.

I quietly get out of the bed and walk to the living room. I smile when I see that the apartment is well decorated and clean. I turn in the tv and watch the news.

"The Famous model Baekhyun has been found in a basement in Sonho ri. He'll be taking a break from modeling to recover. The five suspects have been arrested"

I hug the pillow besides me. "Never let them go" I hear Chanyeol's deep voice saying.

I look up and receive a kiss on my lips.

He walks away to the kitchen and prepares breakfast.

"Chanyeol can you be honest with me?" I mumble

"Of course baby, what's it?"

"Have you ever thought you wouldn't find me?"

"Yes.." he mumbles

"Did you cheat on me? Maybe once? Or before I got kidnapped"

"Why would I?" He looks down at me "baby I'd never. I love you" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips.

I smile "thank you for that"

"I missed you" he whispers as he pulls me in for another hug "welcome home"