3

"What?" Jongin turns around "how? How did you get an A? You're like.. your English is the worst!"

I look at mr. Park who's back is facing the classroom. When I look back at My friends in front of me Jongdae also turns around to see where I was looking at.

"I see what you did! Oooohh!" He shouts.

"Yes I actually decided to study! That's exactly what I did. I decided to do something else instead of being lazy as fuck" I narrow my eyes at my friend.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up man" I whisper.

"So-"

"Shut up"

"Okay" he rolls his eyes at me and turns around.

When the bell rings everyone leaves for lunch break. I decide to stay a little longer.

"Baekhyun you've got lunch to eat. I know you're lazy but don't starve yourself. Also, why don't you leave? Hey, don't think we can do this again"

"No.. I. I just want to thank you. I want to thank you. You.. you have committed fraud, just for me.. I can't leave without a thank you. You've literally saved me. I wouldn't pass my exams without you" I smile at him.

"Come here" he stands up from his chair.

I walk up to him and lean against his desk.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this?"

"I already promised you"

"I heard the conversation between you and your friends. Remember what I said? I can change it to an F again"

"I won't. I won't mr. Park. I promise I won't"

"Are you getting shy now?" He chuckles.

"No?"

"Just kidding. Go back to your friends"

I nod. "Bye" I grab my bag and leave his classroom.

Goddamnit our faces were so close! WhT! How didn't I realize. Right at that moment! Like.. two inches and we would've kissed! Well.. maybe eighteen because he's tall as fuck so one of us should've moved then.. but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT GUY DOING?!

To me?

I arrive at our friends table, surprisingly it's empty.

I look around. No Jondae, no Kai and no Sehun.

Jongsaur: BAEK! ONLY THE KIDS WITH BAD GRADES HAVE TO ATTEND MATHS, GUESS WHO'RE FREE THE REST OF TODAY?!!!!

Kai: Hmm he's probably busy with mr. Park😏

Me; delete that message
Me: I beg you
Me: please
Me: I'm not doing anything. I had to ask him a question that's all! I'll explain it to you okay! Only if you fucker deletes that message!

Kai: sure

Kai deleted a message

Kai: happy now?

Me: YES! So where are we at?

Sehun: idk? I'm drinking bubbletea?

Kai: I'm at the KFC eating sum chicken

Jongsaur: I'm buying you cucumber.

Me: yo wtf

Me: yo wtf. Put that back. I'm NOT accepting this :(

Sehun: poor hyung.. RESPECT YOUR HYUNGS JONGDAE HYUNG

jongsaur: respect your hyung Sehunnie.

I roll my eyes. Why? Why is it every time that we don't have to attend our last classes that THAT BITCH IS SENDING ME CUCUMBERS! He spend more money on cucumbers for me than food for himself. -,- .

I sigh and walk towards to my parttime job: Starbucks. I switch clothes and greet my coworkers.

"Hey, why're you so early today?" Jaebum asks.

"Oh, school.. by the way, you don't have to pay me for those two hours. I need something to do in my free time and this is the only place I can go without my friends being curious about how I got an A on my English test" u sigh.

"How did mr. Byun Baekhyun got an A for ENGLISH!' Hyuck laughs.

"Shut up. I decided to study for this test because my teacher is pretty.. Um.. he's not an easy one"

"It'd be like that sometimes hyung, you need to study to achieve something" Junmyeon says.

"I know. But what can I achieve?"

"I don't know? Your dream job?"

"What is my dreamjob? I don't know it! When I was young I wanted to become a famous singer but because of that goddamn puberty! I hate my voice like this ugh!" I groan.

"You don't sound happy today" Mark giggles.

"Everyone's pissing me of except for one person who's confusing me so y'all better be nice to me today"

"Hyung stop complaining. There are customers" Junmyeon says

"Ah, yes. I'm at work" I chuckle. "Your order please?"

"Two Grande latte macchiatos please"

"Yes, the names?"

"San and mingi"

"Okay, do you want something else?"

"No. That's it" the guy hands me the exact amount of money before I can ask for it.

"You can pick up your order over there".

I look at the next customer.

"Your order please"

"A large Frappuccino please, oh, caramel and add some whipped cream to it. Umm, another chai tea latte and your number please"

"I'm sorry, I'm gay" I say "anyways, the names?"

Her smile changes into a disgusted look. "Two times Taeyeon"

"Okay, you can pick up your order over there"

I groan. WHY. Don't ask for my number if you're a fucking girl. Don't piss me off even more...