19

"I'm gay and.. and this is my boyfriend".

"Your boyfriend huh? How old are you?" He narrows his eyes at Chanyeol.

"Twenty three"

"ITS JUST SIX YEARS LEAVE US ALONE!" I shout.

"Baek calm down" Chanyeol pulls me against his chest "there's no need to shout right now"

"Six years?! How even- how did you guys meet?!"

"He..I.." I bite my lip.

"I was his teacher"

I look up at Chanyeol

"Oké I'm calling the police now"

"DAD NO! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO CALL THE POLICE I WAS THE ONE WHO FORCED HIM! STOP! THE POLICE ALREADY KNOWS!!"

"So it's true? It's true that you've been dating your teacher? It's true that you've had sex with your teacher?" My mother asks

"No-"

"Don't act like I'm stupid! You kept me awake the whole night!"

"I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I LOVE HIM!"

"Sure. You love his cock"

"MOM!" I shout.

"Mr. and Mrs. Byun, Baekhyun and I love each other. The police already knows about it but they couldn't arrest me because Baekhyun is no longer a student of mine. We're free to date now. I'm the only one that could get in trouble but I've also talked to my boss about this and even he told me that if it's true love he'll let it slide. When we break up I'll lose my job, but you know? I'm not afraid of losing my job. I love Baekhyun and I know this relationship will last longer than today. About the age difference, age is just a number. There are a lot of people out here with a bigger age difference and look at them. Love doesn't only exist for straight people with a small age difference. Love can happen to everyone. It just happened for us to love each other" I smile at Chanyeol and hug him. "If you're going to hate on your precious son now, don't worry. I'll take care of him"

My parents both sit down on the couch. I cling onto Chanyeol. "Shall we go shopping now!"

"Yes, lets go" we leave the apartment and get inside my car. I drive us to the mall.

"Your words" I mumble "damn"

"I even surprised myself but your parents looked satisfied with my words. Your mothers mad expression changed into a neutral one. I hope I didn't make the relationship between your parents and you even worse" he sighs.

"You didn't. I had to come out to my father once. I think you said the right words. If they can't accept me after what you said then they'll never accept me"

"Then you're just moving in with me"

"Ain't that a little bit early? A year is long but.. what are we gonna do when we break up then? Kick me on the streets? I don't think we can do that yet"

"I get it" he says.

"I hope they're talking about it now" I mumble "I don't wanna move out yet I just turned eighteen"

"You're a baby"

"Babies driving. Sure"

"Wouldn't they be cute? A kid? Having it's own little car? Having your own kid with his own play car?"

"You can't have kids dummy" I hit his thigh and chuckle.

He pouts at me "why did you just ruin my biggest dream?"

I rub his thigh "well.. adoption is an option or a surrogate mother"

"I want a baby"

"Then adopt one. You're almost twenty four.. you can easily take care of one".

"Who's gonna take care of it when I'm at work?"

"Me?"

"You're eighteen! You'll kill the baby!"

"YOU THINK THAT OF ME?!" I shout. I park my car and get on top of him "you stupid ass grandpa!" I pull on his sweater as I try to hold back my chuckles.

"This seat is too small for two people. I should've bought you a bigger car than an Audi rs7"

"I love this car and you aren't going to buy me a new one because then we're just taking your big ass car"

"Get out kid"

He opens the door and pushes me out of the seat.

"YAH!" I shout. "Don't throw me out like that again!"

"Exactly how imma Yeet you outta bed when you forgot to pick my baby up from school". I pout.

He gets out of the car, locks it and pulls me up. "You big baby. Aight, imma go shopping. Are you going with me?"

I hum and follow him inside the mall. He immediately walks into the first shop on the left side of the mall. I follow him through the crowd but can't find him after he entered the shop. "A sex shop? Seriously?" I walk out of the shop with a slight pout that I can't find my boyfriend. I sit down at a table and get my phone from my pocket.

Me: I lost Chanyeol.. help..

Sehun: where are you guys?

Me: at the mall.. I lost him after he walked into a goddamn sexshop😑

Sehun: I didn't need the details btw. Anyways try calling him dummy..

I look up at the woman who suddenly sits down in front of me. "Hi? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure? I guess?"

"Umm, my name is Mina. I'm from a modeling company. we've been following you for quite a while now and you could seriously get famous as a model. If you're interested you can call or email us" she says.

"How do I know it this is real? Not some weird kidnappings process?"

"You read too many books. This is reality. Anyways think of it. We'd like an answer by tomorrow evening"

"S-sure" I stutter.

She stands up and leaves. I hold the card she gave me and stare at the phone number. I take my phone and google it.

This phone number is from a modeling agency.

So it's true?

"What's that Baek?" Chanyeol asks, referring to the card.

"I- someone from a modeling agency asked me if I'd like to join them..."

"That's definitely fake Baek. You know how crazy people are nowadays! Be careful"

"I googled the phone number, here"

Unknown POV.

"I gave it to him" she says.

"Can you hand me your cards? Your shift is over. You can go home"

"Sure" she gets her wallet out her pocket and the business cards too.

I check the cards, just in case she didn't lose any of her cards- hold up- "Mina come here.." she turns around and gives me a questioning look "YOU BITCH GAVE HIM THE WRONG CARD! YOU GAVE HIM THE ONE- AAAHHH YOU KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU NOW HUH?! ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

"BEING SORRY DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING! You know? WE COULD'VE HAD THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE OVER THE BYUN'S COMPANY BUT NOW.. YOU RUINED ALL OF IT YOU DIRTY SLUT! WE COULD'VE BEEN MILLIONAIRES NOW!"

I sit back in my chair and look at the papers in front of me.

Mission: take over the Byuns company

1.  D̶e̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶m̶r̶.̶ ̶B̶y̶u̶n̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶
2. Kidnap Baekhyun.
3. Kidnap his wife
4. Kill Baekhyun.

"How about we skip to plan 4?" My assistent asks.