38

I smile. "I do"

He takes the ring out of the box and shoves it up my finger. I get down on my knees and hug him.

"I love you so much Chan" I mumble against his cheek.

He pecks my cheek. "I love you too" he stands up.

Both of us grab our stuff, pay and leave the restaurant. We walk to his car and get in.

"Baby, lets not make it public yet, okay?"

I nod and kiss his lips.

He takes my hand with the ring and places it against his chest. "I know we're not that long in a relationship, but I know, I just know that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with"

I smile. I wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head in his shoulder. "I love you" I whisper for the 1000th time tonight.

He places his head on my neck and sucks on the skin.

"Mmh-" "Channie don't do this here in your car. Anyone can see us" I mumble.

"Hmm" we stay like that a little longer until I climb back to the passengers seat.

He starts the car and drives us home.

"That one morning I wasn't home when you woke up.. I was at your parents house" he says.

"Why?"

"I went there to ask for their permission to marry their son. After that I went to my own parents apartment to tell them about it"

"Wait- At what moment did you want to propose to me then?"

"Lunar new year" he whispers "I had already bought the ring and planned so much for that night.."

My heart breaks a little.

"I wanted to go to the same restaurant we just went, but afterwards I'd wanted to see the fireworks, and I know how cheesy this may sound, but propose to you under the fireworks"

"I would've loved that but.." I sigh. "I loved this proposal too honey" I rub his thigh.

He smiles. He takes my hand and kisses the ring "my fiancé"

When we've arrived at his apartment I push him
Down on the couch and unbutton his shirt. I bite my lip and stare at him. "That's long ago" he whispers.

I nod and throw my own shirt on the floor.

I attack his lips and grind my bulge against his.

"Shit" he mumbles between the kiss "you didn't forget how to turn me on" I use my hand to unbuckle his belt and push his jeans down. I rub his bulge through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Ahh shit-" he pulls back from the kiss and lays his head on the armrest "damn.. suck me off"

"Anything for daddy" i pull his boxers down and pull him against the backrest so that I can suck him off nicely. I get in between his legs and immediately take it in my mouth.

"Shit.. mnhh- oh please I love that warm mouth of yours baby" he places his hands in my hair and turns up my speed. I almost gag, but manage to stay put and keep on sucking.