A Sudden Change [1]

So, literally yesterday (at the time of writing this) the first response to me asking what your favorite characters in Fate were was Astolfo. Like, not even 30 minutes later and someone responded. So, I did some research, and all I gotta say...

Astfolo is female as fuck, why the hell is he a dude?

So I'm going to take it upon myself to fix this. Done. Astolfo is a girl now. And as such, she'll be in the harem. You're welcome. Y/N doesn't know this though, so he'll be calling her 'he' for a bit until I reveal her gender with swimsuits. Anyway, to the book!

You yawn and walk into your room, tapping your phone. You were responding to a text your friend had left you, just something about a game the two of you played, Fate/Grand Order.

You chuckled as he flaunted a new draw he had gotten. You had two of them, but you let him have his glory. After a bit more bragging, the two of said your goodbyes and logged off. You exhaled as you set your phone to charge and face planted into bed.

Y/N: "Damn... I still have homework I need to do... Man, I wish I could just... skip out or something..." You stared at the ceiling for a while, before you turned onto your side, yawning, picking up a shoe and tossing it at the light switch. The shoe hit its mark, and the lights flicked off. Not even moments later, you were already drifting to sleep.

.

.

.

You groggily opened your eyes to see you were floating in a deep blue void. You looked around, confused.

Is... this a dream...?

You kept looking around, uneasy, before you noticed the silhouette of a man in the distance. Your heartbeat quickened, as your head slowly started taking in possibilities of who he could be. You couldn't exactly move, you were just floating. You stayed on your guard though, keeping an eye on it.

....

After a moment, the silhouette raised its outstretched hand towards you, before a flash of red could be seen. You tensed up for a moment, before nothing happened. You exhaled.

Well, at least I was--

A sharp pain shot through your arm, making you quickly clutch it in reflex. You looked at it to see your sleeve start to dematerialize and red lightning sparks start to sear a red symbol of some sort into your arm. You screamed in pain as you felt your skin get melted off and replaced. As it did so, you heard a voice fill your head.

???: Rejoice, Y/N, for your wish is being granted.

You weren't exactly paying attention to what they were saying, but their voice was drowning everything else out of your head, so you sure as hell could hear them.

???: I shall grant you a glorious amount of strength....

The sparks were all the way up to your elbow now. It hurts. It hurts a lot. All you can feel is pain.

???: You may run free to your heart's content...

Pain flooded your senses.

???: You may do whatever you please...

Pain.

???: Kill whoever you wish...

Pain.

???: But, I have a price for this magnificent power...

Pain.

???: A price you shall know soon enough.