Damian x Reader, Happy Pills

⚠️written on my phone⚠️
Inspiration: Song above ^
___

I stared into the bathroom cabinet at the little tablet organiser which had all the pills I needed daily.

Some were to stop my nosebleeds, some to prevent me from passing out and getting strange visions. Normal things for me.

I got the can of cherry coke and started to drink it as I attempted to take my pills.

"Shit!" I cussed as I dropped them all on the floor, "For fuck sake."

I stared at the few pills that were in a jumble on the floor, "I can't take tomorrow because I'm at a wedding tomorrow and I don't get a top up until the day after," I let put a quiet frustrated groan.

Breathing in I heard my mum knock on the door, "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Picking up the scramble of pills on the floor I dropped them in the toilet and flushed it.

Walking out my bathroom I pulled my trouser up a little bit as my mum stared at me, "Your forgetting you coke can little miss," Walking in she picked it up and passed it to me before she closed the door.

"Bye mum, F/N is going to be here soon. I'm waiting for her on the street. See you later!" Before she could object I shoved on my jacket and ran out the door; down the apartment building stairs and then the door.

"Y/N!" F/N greeted as she reached my door.

"Let's go!" I pointed in the direction of school and started walking.

___

"Hey L/N," Damian greeted as I sat next to him on biology class.

"Hi," Sitting next to him I got out my notebook and place it against the desk.

Opening it I stopped as I felt blood drip from my nose.

Thud it went against my page. Shit.

"L/N?" Damian questioned.

My head started to spin and my eyes grew heavy quickly.

___
Damian's POV

I swiftly put my hand under L/N head as it fell against my desk.

"Mrs Jaffa-Cake!" I called, "L/N has passed out!"

"Oh my goodness! Tiffany go get the nurse!" She ordered as she rushed over, a small pool of blood had started to form against the desk.

Lifting up L/N head I watched as the blood from her nose dripped onto her white shirt. Taking my hoodie I place it under her nose so that it soaks up the blood.

___
Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in the nurses office, Damians once grey hoodie had blood on it and my once white shirt also had blood on it.

"Y/N!" Damian said as he linged and hugged me.

"The fuck?" I said as Damian pulled away, I put a hand on his forehead and he looked at me with a confused face.

"I was worried that's all." He said.

"Since when did Damian Wayne have feels? Let alone concern for another human being? Also are you Robin? And is your dad Batman?" I bluntly asked.

He looked a little taken back, "What gave you that idea?" He lied, very well might I add but i knew.

Smirking I said, "The Joker is in an apartment building in Bludheaven near a blown up warehouse, he doesn't expect to be found for a few more days."

Shocked he stared at my E/C eyes, "How do you know?" He asked seriously.

"I saw it when I was passed out, it happens when I don't take my meds. They fell on the floor this morning. Also you looked pretty sexy in your little cosplay since you're not actually Robin," I said smiling at him.

A subtle blush appeared on his face and then a smirk, leaning closer to me he whispered in my ear, "Leave your window open tonight and then I'll show you sexy."

___
A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I didn't mean to put that at the end it just kind of happened.

-M

Batfamily x Reader {Finished}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara