Batfam x Reader-[Munchkin]

⚠️Written on my phone⚠️ Bad Words⚠️
Inspiration: A scenario I made up in my head.
***
As Bruce drives into Batcave with his son, I stare at the Batcomputer going through cases we have yet to solve.

"Is this your only servant?" I preteen voice asks. I spin around in the chair and look at short boy, definitely looks like a younger Bruce.

"He's a family friend." Bruce tells him.

"Don't disrespect Alfred midget." I tell him.

"Y/N, now is not the time for arguing." Bruce warns.

"It's not like the girl would win a fight against me anyway." The kid teases.

"Listen here munchkin, this girl is immortal no matter what you do in a fight I'll win, so do your fucking worse." I say stalking over to the midget who is now in front of me.

"Miss L/N!" Alfred firmly says.

"Who is this kid anyway Bruce? And why does the snobby brat think he can beat me up?" I ask.

"Tssk." Said the kid as he rolled his eyes at me, "My name is Damian, grandson of former leader of the league of shadows, so do as I say peasant." Damian answers.

"Sleep with one eye open munchkin." I threaten.

"Enough! Both of you! Y/N call Tim and tell him to postpone his visit, tell Jason what you normally tell him-"

"To fuck off?" I interrupt.

Bruce ignores my comment before continuing, "And tell Dick about this."

"The brat? On it."
***
"Timmy you'll have to postpone your visit." I tell Tim over FaceTime.

"Why? I've been planning this for months." He explains in a sad tone.

"Bruce knocked Tahlia al Guhl (Butchered it :/) about ten years ago ands he's always telling us to have safe sex." Tim laughs and agrees to postpone his trip.

I abruptly end the call before either of us say good bye and start to scroll through my contacts.

"Hey N/N what do you want?"

"Fuck off, like seriously don't come to the manor for a few weeks." I tell Jason rudely, even though he is my favourite because he lets me drink, I'm over one-hundred years old but look sixteen.

"Okay, fine by me." He says ending the call.

That's sorted.

***
As I walk down into the Batcave I see Dick sat in a chair being stitched up before saying, "I took the sword so I can take the needle."

"You look like you were turned into a pin cushion." I laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Way to be a ray of sunshine." He tells me.

"Phoned Tim and Jason they shouldn't be visiting anytime soon unless there's an emergency." I inform Bruce.

He just nods as a response before making his way back over to the Batcomputer.

"Now that's a ray of sunshine." I joke.

I walk over to where munchkin is standing and stand in front of him, I am significantly taller than him.

He looks up at me with an emotionless face, "I've been alive for over one hundred years and I've met people like you, stuck up, thinks they own the place well love to be the bearer of bad news but you don't run this roost. You really need to learn how to respect your elders." I tell him.

"You need to learn how to respect higher authority." He tells me standing tall.

"I respect Bruce, do you?" I ask him as I walk away from the angry munchkin.

***
A/N:
Pretty shit but oh well. I only really had it planned out up until the 'Do your worst part' other than that I winged it.

Leave requests and give me something to do over the next few weeks. It'd be greatly appreciated.

-Millie 💜