Batfam x Reader -[Pizza]

⚠️Wrote this on my phone sorry for any mistakes and shit like that⚠️

***
No one POV:
"I can't believe someone managed to hack it, hack into the Batcomputer! Not even I could do that!" Nightwing exclaims in disbelief.

"Or me." Red Robin and Robin add at the same time.

"Well there's no fucking way I could have hacked into it." Red Hood shrugs.

"You four are all in charge of tracking this person down, weather they're a villain or civilian. I have more urgent matters to attend to." Batman says as he walks of towards the Batmobile.

***
"I traced the IP address to this apartment here. It seems like no one is home." Nightwing tells everyone as they all congratulate on the fire exit.

Suddenly the window slide open to reveal a young girl, around 16-17 holding a bottle of beer in her hand.

"I ordered extra pizza if you guys want any." She says casually, "Also sorry for hacking into the computer thingy, I honestly didn't mean to and don't worry I didn't copy the information onto anything else. I'm not fucking stupid I know it would put my life at risk."

"Dude, how are you being so causal right now?" Red Hood asks her while she shrugs in response.

"How do we know your not lying?" Robin threateningly questions.

"Search me, search the place but pizza will be here soon." She says walking away from the window leaving it wide open for the boys to walk into the small open planned apartment.

***
A/N: Came up with idea as I was brushing my teeth and I find quite entertaining really. Also I will get request done some point this week but I'm not setting anything in stone just yet, also leave more requests. Keep me busy while I'm bored because I've finished school.
-Millie 💜