requested, Alfred x Reader

⚠️written on my phone⚠️
Requested by the dude above!
___

"Alfie you have a fever!" Y/N shouted at Alfred as she tried to push towards his room.

"Miss Y/N, could you please keep it down." He told them.

"And you have a headache. Go. To. Bed." They firmly told him.

"That is unnecessary, I am perfectly well and able to do housework." He reassured.

"No, you're, not. You go write me a list and I'll do it all. You have been taking care of all of us for ages without a break so go and rest and get better."

"What about the Mission Master Bruce is sending you and the boys on?" He inquired.

Walking over to the kitchen sink Y/N pours him a glass of cool water, shoving to glassing his hands they ushers him towards his room, "I got that covered, Steph is going in my place."

Sighing he shakes his head, "I'll bring you some paracetamol now leave. Go rest." Y/N tells him once more.

Walking of with the glass of water Alfred heads to his room, "Y/N YOU READY TO GO?! AH!" Tim screams as Stephs pops out and scares him.

"Shes going in my place, I'm looking after Alfred. He's ill." I told him.

"Oh."
___
Falling on top of the sofa Y/N fell asleep almost instantly. Snoring slightly an in-ill Alfred walks into the room.

Smilling down at their tired form he takes the blacket of the back of the sofa and throws it over then.

"THAT WAS-" Jason walked in shouting before seeing Alfred stare at him with deadly eyes.

"Miss Y/N has had very tiring day, looking after me and doing all the chores. I suggest you keep it down." Alfred said crossing his arms.

Walking towards them he shood them all out, turned the lights of and closed the door behind him.

___
A/N:

My sister gave me an opened fortune cookie while I was writing this, she doesn't like the taste of them. :\

-M