Batfam x Reader, Maiden Fair

⚠️Written on my phone sorry⚠️
Inspiration: the song above
⚠️Import annoument at the end, please read it⚠️
___
A young girl walked down the dirt pathway with a woven basket firmly clutched against her right arm. Her puffy of white sleeve were partly squished by the wooden handle.

Her pale green corset covered the long sleeve undergarment which covered her torso area, a long ankle length cactus green skirt blew in the subtle breeze that drifted peacefully by.

Breathing in she enjoyed the quiet as she strolled down to her home town, Gotham. It was a small town, little but very profitable factory's and stores. The small town was soon to be industrialized even more and was due to expand with residents and more work places. It was going to become a big city.

The downside to Gotham Town was the crime, yes there were people that looked out for the women but most times they were to late and the lady died from shock.

That's why the Capain of the police force J.Gordon had set a curfew for ladies. Sun down, if I woman was found out they would be escorted home and fined. Which was very unfair.

The young maiden skipped joyfully, not noticing that as she entered the town the sky had started to turn a beautiful orangery red and the sun was barely above Wayne Manor which was on the cliff.

Walking peacefully through the streets a group of men began following her.

Turning to look back at them they just smiled. It wasn't a nice smile but a sinister one.

Turning back she faced in front of her listening out for there foot steps which grew quicker and closer.

Quickening her own pace she was soon joined by four young men who neither looked or smelled like scum. One threw his hand around her shoulder and leaned into her ear, "Just play along, those men behind is don't have clean thoughts." He looked at her terrified E/C eyes and she looked into his bright blue ones.

He smiled warmly at her. To the left of her was a smaller boy, green eyes and a mischievous smirk on his face, at the end of the line was an older man, he had an odd streak of white in his hair and just in front of her was a a boy barely older than the green eyed one to her left.

"Hey miss," The men behind them called, one whistled, "Isn't it a little past curfew? Would you like us to escort you home?" He continued.

"No sir, she wouldn't as you can see we are walking our sister home." The blue eyed one asked.

Raising a brow he asked, "You sure? Wouldn't like anything unclean to happen to you."

"Sir please leave us alone, we are going home." Y/N answered confidently.

"Awe what a shame, I'd love to have you stay at my place for as long as are." He replied.

"Are?" The one with a streak answered,  "You aren't saying what I think you are? Maggot."

"Oh my lord save us now." The one in front said while holding the bridge of his nose.

"Shut it Tim," The green eyed one narrowed his eyes.

"Maggot? How dare you call us that, you posh twat." The filthy man exclaimed.

He walked closer grabbing hold of Y/N's shoulder before the blue eyed one grabbed his arm off her and pushed her towards the one called Tim.

Tim held her small frail hand started to lead me away with the smaller one following. She looked back to watch the moldy men be beaten to a pulp by the older guys.

"Fucking perverts." Y/N muttered to myself.

Tim and the small one looked at her with a  shocked expression while she just shrugged and followed them.

___
A/N:

This seems like it'd be a really cool AU.

Also chapter 50, we're half way to 100! Woohoo!

Leave requests if you'd like, either comment them or message me privately (private messengers have an option to remain anonymous).

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and follow me ✌🏻

-M

Important Announcement:
I have a new story, it's called 'The Fallen' and is about a girl (Me, it's a story don't forget) who commits suicide and is sent back as a Fallen to walk the Earth in shame however she isn't sent back to her world. She meets another Fallen called Zachery.

The story was actually inspired by a one-shot in this book, 'Tim x Reader, Freak' and in that story it explains more about Fallen, Angel's and just what happens after you die.

At the moment it has 2 published chapters (08/01/2020,> 01/08/2020 <incase you're American) and I do hope you go and read it and show your support. I've worked really hard developing the plot and facts in this world.