Requested, Damian x Reader.

⚠️Written on my phone so sorry for any mistakes and shit like that⚠️
Requested by: fluffyfoxella
***
As I walked through the tall gates of Gotham Academy I was greeted by a variety of, 'Hello Y/N' and 'Hiyas' from various students and a few teachers that were on watch.

Obviously I said hello back to everyone with the biggest smile on my face. I pulled down my skirt slightly as it was rising to high up my waist, "Hey babe." Daniel said in a suggestive tone.

"Please don't call me that Daniel, it makes me feel uncomfortable." I told him.

"Sorry babe, but your just to damn hot." He said stepping closer towards me.

"She'll never date you Daniel you know that, right?" Tyler, Daniels' friend spoke up from behind him.

"He's right you know, I'd never go out with you sorry, you're just not my type. I'll happily be friends with you though."  I smiled.

Tyler snickered before saying, "Come on dude it's almost time for homeroom."

"You will date me, one way or another. No one can resist my charm, babe." He winked as he started to walk away.

I shivered and walked in the opposite direction towards F/N.

"Hey, so you and Daniel?" She/he asked me.

"What?! God no! He's a fuck boy!" I whisper yelled, I didn't want anyone to hear me swear it would ruin my friendly reputation.

"Well he seems pretty into you." She/he states.

"That's because I'm the only girl that resists his 'charm'," I tell her, "If he got with me more girls would want to get with him."

"Mhm." She/he hums.

"I will suffoc-" I stop what I was about to say as Damian Wayne walks by, I smile at him but he just rolls his eyes and walks away as the bell rings for home room.

F/N and I walk towards our homeroom which is also like a PSHCE lesson that's cut into about 30 minutes every morning. Mr Stanly always sets small group projects for us on Fridays to complete by Monday and lucky for me it's Friday.

***
"Y/N your being partnered with Damian Wayne this week." Mr Stanly announces.

"Excuse me sir? Why aren't I working with F/N?" I politely ask.

"Because," He looks down towards his clipboard, "Daniel has specifically asked to work with F/N."

I look towards Daniel while he just smirks at me, "Oh I'm sure he has his reasons."
***

"I'm going to stab him F/N." I tell her as we sit at our regular lunch table.

"That's a bit excessive." She/he tells me.

"I could always burn-" I stop what I'm saying as Damian Wayne walks up to our table.

"Do you mind if I sit with you L/N?" He asks in a blank voice.

"No, not at all," I say smiling.

"What was you about to say Y/N?" F/N asks as Damian sits next to her and across from me.

"That I was going to burn down Daniels house." I say with a serious face.

Damian looks up from his food and straight in my eyes to see if I'm being serious.

"Wait never mind he gets insurance money from that," I sadly say as I place my head on the table.

"You could slash three of his cars tires." Damian chips in.

I look up at him with disbelief, "Why three?"

"If you slash all four it gets covered by the insurance, if you slash three they have to pay for the new tires out of there own money." He explains.

"How do you know this?" F/N asks in disbelief.

All Damian does is smirk at her and look towards me, "Don't leave any evidence." He warns.

***
A/N:
I actually enjoyed writing this fluffyfoxella and I hope it was up to your standards because I'm not used to writing cheerful characters.

Leave more requests people, I need stuff to do because I'm finished with school and still looking for a job. I have a lot of free time on my hands.

-Millie 💜