Jason x Demon!Reader

Written on my phone
Inspiration: my strange obsession with demons and dragons, plus above (vaguely)^
--
"GET IT!" A group of boys shouted as they ran after me.
Y
Ducking down an alley way I hide behind a bin, placing my left hand on the wall next to me my skin becomes see through, blending in with my environment I hear one boy come looking down the alley way. Briefly observing the area he quicking ran back out and shouting for the others to keep looking.

Letting out a sigh if relief I remove my hand from the wall, leaning back I relax slightly.

Hearing a thump in front of me I look up and see a figure of a person, "Don't hurt me please!" I said quickly as I looked away and threw my hands up instinctively.

"Woah woah woah, I'm not going to hurt you." The person said.

Hearing the crack of a bone I flinch away, "Jumpy on aren't you? What's a demon doing up here?"

Still looking away with my arms up I say, "I was exiled. For being weak. So end me now I know you want to."

"Why would I? You haven't hurt me and plus you're stunning." He compliments.

Moving my arms down I turn my head slightly, avoiding eye contact I quickly glance at the figure. Well built man, brown leather, red mask.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. My name's Jason. What's yours?" He asks.

"Y/N,"I say, my voice shaking.

"Come on, let's get you somewhere safe." Standing up he offers me his hand.

Hesitantly I place my grey hand in his, my warm hands lightly pressing themselves onto the cool gloves he was wearing.

Looking up I see he had taking his red mask of, only leaving a black mask on. His black hair was a scruffy and unkempt but it was kind of cute.

"I like your horns. They're cool." He tells me.

Smiling lightly he leads me away to safety.

--
A/N

Instagram, leafygrean < I post sims 4 content, feel free to drop requests by messaging me on there.

-M