Damian Wayne x Reader-[Blind]

Requested -  pearlchildofposeidon

I pulled hair out of my mouth as the wind blew past me. It was a very windy day in Gotham and I was sat right in front of the pond in the park. I knew I would fall into the water because D/N (Dogs name) won't let me. I don't have much to go on when it comes to describing him, all I have is he's a black lab.

I normally take him from a walk around the park, but halfway through the walk, I stop and we sit on the same bench every day. I always listen to the sound of the water, the wind and people talking to each other. 

D/N was sat down by my feet. I felt his tail hit my foot every so often, he was wagging his tail. 

"Hey kid, scram this is our bench." Someone said to me.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since now! Leave before things get ugly." The same one says. 

I stand up and so does D/N, I grab onto his lead/harness. He starts to lead me away towards the pathway. I hear another dog bark and start to sniff, I also feel D/N press against my leg defensively.

"Titus! Here now." I hear a boy shout, "I'm so sorry." He apologises.

"I-it's okay." I stutter.

"He doesn't normally act like this, I'm Damian Wayne." He says.

"Um, Y/N L/N," I say.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, who's this?" He asks.

"My dog?" I question.

"Yes," He confirms.

"(S)He's called D/N." I tell him.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asks.

"Um... Sure." I awkwardly answer.

He took my hand, "Were about's do you live?"

"(Random Gotham Adress)" 

And that was the start of a beautiful and extremely sarcastic friendship, that bloomed into a relationship after a few months. 

___
Don't forget to vote, share and leave a request either on this line or PM me.

Have a nice day and or sweet dreams.