Jason x Reader-[Mated]

Werewolves.

Yes, they're real. How do I know? Because I am one, born to the Bloodlust Pack in Gotham city and second in line for the title of Alpha after my brother Felix. That is if he doesn't have pups. Right now I have no purpose in the pack, my father runs the pack as Alpha and my brother runs the Bloodlust gang that has control of a large part of the docks.

I don't really know what they bring into Gotham but I do know it has something to do with large amounts of drugs and human trafficking.

"Hey Y/N." A guard shouts respectfully at me.

"Hiya!" I shout back in a cheery voice while holding a tub of decorated biscuits that I made for Felix, "You know where Felix is?" I asked him nicely.

"Office," I said getting back to his post.

I hummed at him and cheerfully skipped towards Felix's office which was at the top of a watchtower, it was supposed to look out for trading ships but Felix thought it'd be a nice office to run his little friendship group. I swung the door open not really caring what Felix was doing, I've walked in on him with some of the she-wolves before I really didn't care.

"Hey!" I shouted as I placed to biscuits onto his desk and closed the heavy grey door, "What's the deal with you?" I asked sitting in the chair.

His yellow eyes were dull, drained and shaking. His normally sleek brown hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes looked liked large bruises.

"Batman and Red Hood have been attacking the weaker gangs and dealers in the docks, it's not safe for you to be here." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

"One, intimidating me doesn't scare me at all, two, I can handle myself, and three, I dought Batman will be able to take out almost one hundred werewolves especially on a full moon," I told him.

"Don't give that tone to your future Alpha!" He raises his voice and stands in his desk trying hard to threaten me.

"That's if you live long enough to claim the title!" I shout standing and levelling my eyes with his, staring him down.

He growls loudly trying to make me submit but I continue to stare him down with the most emotionless face ever.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Gunshots sound throughout the docks, "You get out of here!" Felix screams as he turns off the lights and closes the blinds to all the windows that cover every wall.

"You're meant to be the future Alpha, how can you act so foolishly?! Why close all the blinds and turn of the lights! It makes you more vulnerable because you don't know where the attackers of coming from, did they never teach you that?" I yelled at him.

Crash.

The window to the right of me breaks as Red Hood swings in and rips through the blinds, the sent of burnt wood intoxicates me as Red Hood starts to fight my brother, "You should have listened to the girl Felix." His voice sends shivers through my spine.

"This is why you should listen to me more often," I tell him as I stand around and watch as Felix sloppily fights Red Hood.

Suddenly the sound clothes ripping breaks me out of my intoxicated state, "Shit."

"What the fuck are you?!" Red Hood shouts as he dodges Felix's dirt-brown wolfs attacks.

"This is where I draw the line, Felix! Stop!" I growl as I push Red Hood out the way and take the rabid bite to my forearm.

"Woah!" Red Hood says as he gets his footing back.

I growl at my brother and my eyes glow F/C, my clothes ripped from my skin and I shifted into my nimble N/H/C (Natural Hair Colour) wolf. A large growl emitted from my throat as I stood in front of Red Hood defensively.

'Only one of us is making it out alive sister! Traitor!' Felix bellows.

'That person is not you.' I inform him.

He lunged at me, immediately snapping at my throat, I quickly grasp his scuff and throw him to the ground earning a whimper from him.

I growl at him standing over his weak, trembling body, 'It doesn't have to end this way.'

'It ends this way or it is you who dies traitor!' Felix erupts.

In one swift movement, Felix's wolf is limp on the floor and unmoving. I shift back into my normal self and stare at a star-struck Red Hood, "Um..." He coughs.

I walk over to my brothers knocked over desk and lift it up with one hand reaching into the top draw pulling out a pair of pants (underwear) and a light blue dress, putting them on I look at Red Hood, "We fight all the time, I was going to kill him eventually."

"What are you?" He asks as Batman walks into the room and stares at the catastrophic mess in front of him.

"What happened?" He asks emotionlessly.

"Werewolf and to sum what happened my brother tried to kill my mate." I briefly explain.

-TimeSkip-

"Why can't we have a female Alpha? When an Alpha is away the Luna is in charge and it's not like a human can run a pack." I say down the phone as the call abruptly end, I throw my phone to the floor and it shatters.

"Hey, babe calm down, you'll get your title," Jason says as he walks over to me and sneaks his hand around my waist kissing me on the lips. Our lips move together like two pair of puzzle pieces.

"Ew, get a room!" Tim shouts.

Our lips part and Jason chuckles before running after Tim tackling him to the ground.

___
Updates will still be slow and unpredictable until 14/06/2019.

Vote, follow me for updates and leave requests for me to write I only have so many ideas.