Damian x Reader, Secret Siren

Inspiration: I hit shuffle.
⚠️written on my phone ⚠️
___
I wandered around the streets of Gotham with a solemn face. I tried to numb my mind and block out the voice that kept trying to talk to me.

I had a constant headache all because some voice in my head wouldn't shut up. I've tried everything, blaring out music, screaming, illegal things and nothing is working it just gets louder.

My eyes welled with tears as I continued down the street before I turned down an alley. I leaned against the brick wall to an apartment building before pressing my back against it and sliding down onto the floor.

Tears silently fell down my face as I held my hands tightly against my ears.

"Someone's coming. Someone is coming! Listen to me! Someone. Is. Coming." The voice repeated.

I shook my head holding my hands against my ears tightly. The pounding in my head continued until I heard a thud against the floor.

"Danger!" The voice called.

Loosening my grip on my ears I listened closely to someone heavily breathing in front of me.

"Danger!" It called again.

"L/N?" A familiar voice called.

"Damian?" I said quietly, looking up with tear filled eyes before lunging myself at Robin.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he patted my back, "Why are you crying?"

I pulled back from the hug before placing a gentle kiss on his lips, "It doesn't matter. I'm just happy you're here and not some creep."

With a small chuckle he asks again in a serious tone, "Why are you crying?" He looks into my eyes through his covered ones.

"For the past month I've had this voice in my head. Everytime I try to block it out, it gets louder and louder and just doesn't shut up." I briefly explain.

"I'm sure with ever it is will go away on its own." He reassured me, "It's probably here for a reason."

A small smile was spread across his lip before he leaned in a kissed me once more. Breaking from the kiss he said, "Now you get home, I will come around if you'd like when I have finished my patrol."

"I would like that Damian."

___
A/N:
I know everyone loves a good Damian x Reader and I do love a good sweet Damian. Not an arsehole one.

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's not like I have writers block because I'm working on a new story which is taking most f my time. I've just been dealing with stuff.

-M

The story I am working on:
It's called Flatline. It is about a pair of girls called Mollie Cooper and Emmy Williams.

Mollie is your basic American girl so to speak and Emmy is bullied severely because she came out to a group of her old friends and told them she was a lesbian. Her school isn't very accepting of that stuff so they're mean to her.

I hope you'll read it once the first chapter is released.