Damian Wayne x Reader-[Death Wish]

Almost everyone says, 'Stay indoors at night, that is unless you don't want a death wish', but I can confidently say I am not that vast majority of the city. So here I am telling some random people that I am walking down a suspicious street, that's almost pitch black. Keyword there: almost, some of the street lights are flickering. On, off, on, off. Only a few though.

"Hey kid," A scruffy man says walking out off an alleyway in front of me, "Give me everything you got and this won't get ugly."

"I haven't got anything on me, so if you could be as so kind as to move out of the way and let me continue my walk. It would be greatly appreciated." I say confidently.

He pulls a gun out of his pocket and points it at me, "Stop telling lies, give me what you have on you and things will not get ugly."

"I not lying, I have nothing on me," I take a step closer to the man, "I have nothing on me," I take another step closer, "I'm smart enough to know I'd probably get mugged on this walk," I take yet another step closer, "So I brought nothing with me." I take a final step closer and press my head against the barrel of the gun, "So please waste a bullet on a teenage girl, I dare you."

"Y-you're a waste of my time," He pulls the gun away and walks off back down the filthy alleyway.

I walked further down the street, with someone watching me. I couldn't hear their footsteps, but I know their there. Call it, an extra sense. I have a lot of those, extra senses that is.

I felt something drop behind me, "Were you asking for a death wish back there?"

I turned my head slightly, I saw the one and only Robin behind me. He was stood straight and his arms were folded over his chest. He had an emotionless face but I could tell he was curious.

"Yeah, I always have a death wish." I carried on walking, ignoring the feeling that was telling me he was still there. Following me. Watching my every move as if his life depended on it.

I turned right and at this point, he was gone, I didn't have to look behind me to know he wasn't there anymore. He wasn't even in the same area as me. I carried on walking letting my feet take me where ever they wanted.

Turns out they wanted to go home and take me to bed.

___
Words: 427

I just copied and pasted the first chapter of my new story, a Damian Wayne x Reader, Death Wish. If you want to carry on reading it actually go and read it. It only has three parts so far (06/09/18) but I do have the next three parts written and a lot of dramatic stuff happens... And I mean a lot.

Also, tell me if you want some silly one-shots or serious ones because I don't know. I mean you could always want both.

Don't forget to vote and leave suggestions either on this line or PM me. Also, leave a nice comment or a witch-themed joke. The best one will get a shout out in the next chapter.

Have a nice day and or sweet dreams.