Damian Wayne x Reader-[Angel]

"Damian, I'm sorry..." You said as he cradled you in his arms rocking back and forth, "Promise me you won't cry, you won't miss me or anything like that."

"Why would I promise that? I want to miss you, I will miss you." He admitted. 

"Just promise..." You told him holding his cheek in your hand as tears peaked at the corners of your eyes.

He leaned into your touch and closed his eyes, your hand fell from his cheek and he promised, "I won't miss you, I won't cry for you and I will love you for as long as I shall live." 

-Six Months Later-

Damian kept his promise, he didn't miss you, didn't cry for you and did love you. He even rejected all the girls that asked him to the spring formal at school because he really wanted to go with you, he had promised he would. Truth be told life wasn't the same without you. No random arguments at school, he had no one to team up with him on missions or Tim and Dick.

Meet me at the park, near Wayne Enterprises.

Damian looked at the text he had just received with caution.

Who is this?

I want to see if you kept your promise, I want to go to the Spring Formal with you. You did say we were going together.

What kind of sick joke is this? Who is this?

Damian ground his teeth together as he stared at the illuminated phone screen in anger.

Meet me and find out. Don't make me come to you. 

Damian didn't bother responding to the text. He quickly got his sneakers on and started walking to the park, no one knew where he was going. No one even knew he had left until he reached the park.

I'm here. Where are you?

The beating of strong wings behind him could be heard, Damian pretended to take no notice and continued to keep walking. The sound of feet walking on the gravel path trailed behind him. The person following him had a smirk on her face as she watched him pretend to be clueless.

Without warning Damian lunged at the figure following him, she dodged all the kicks and punches he threw at her before she kicked his legs from out under him and watched him fall. 

She walked over and stared down at Damian, "You okay?" An angelic voice asked.

Damian looked at her, long H/C hair, a crown of red roses, a simple white dress that was longer in the back and shorter in the front showing her smooth, bare legs. Damian looked up at her face in shock, the E/C eye's in fell in love with.

"L/N?" He whispered in disbelief.

"I think?" She said holding out her hand to help him up, "I feel like me but then I don't look like me."

"You look the same to me," He told her as he accepted her hand and she heaved him up. 

"I really don't." She told him spreading her large white wings which were attached to her back.

Damian stood still in awe as he looked at the feathered beauties, he reached out and stroked the soft feathers.

-Time Skip-

"So what do you remember after you um, died?" Damian asked as you both sat in his bedroom.

"Nope, just white nothingness. Then I remember a voice saying 'you need to cheer him up' and then poof I was in the park." She responded to him, "I missed you, I know it's been like months and I haven't been here but I think I did miss you.2"

Damian walked over to Y/N and embraced her, "I missed you, I broke the promise. I cried for weeks, missed you so much and loved you every day." He whispered in her ear.

Y/N felt tears slip onto her bare shoulder as she held Damian in a tight hug as she fears she'd die again and leave him alone. She wrapped her new wings around him and hugged him tighter.

---

I'm back! Send in requests!

From 14/05/2019 updates will be slow but please still leave requests.