Damian x Reader-[Beach Trip]

⚠️Written on my story⚠️
Inspiration: I went to the beach.

I sat kneeled on the ground as I piled sand into the purple castle shaped bucket. I flipped the bucket around quickly patting the top a couple of times before I lifted up the bucket to reveal a a good looking castle, the back left hand tower had fallen down.

"Jason?" He look towards me, "Can you fill my bucket with water so I can make a moat, please?"

"Why can't you do it? The ocean is right there." He pointed in front of us.

"Because I need to dig the moat, I can't do two things a once dumb dumb." I respond.

"Call me dumb dumb one more time and see what happens." He narrowed his blue eyes.

"Dumb dumb." I challenged.

Before I could defend myself Jason had already picked me up holding me close to him so that I couldn't squirm away. He B-lined straight for the ocean.

"Jason, no, no, don't! I can't swi-"

Before I new it i was submerged in deep, cold water. I sunk to the sea floor before I could even try to swim or float. I didn't even have time to take a breath before I went under.

As my vision clouded someone scooped up my almost lifeless body as of it were a feather and dragged me to the surface.

I couldn't really hear much, couldn't see much, couldn't even breath. I could feel something pressed against my lips and then the water leaving my lungs. I sat up coughing out water as my hair stuck to my forehead.

"If you were paying any attention Todd you'd know that L/N can't swim. Imbecile." Damian scolded, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." I coughed a couple of times more before Damian patted my back, "Thanks."

I stood up and made my way back to the sand castle and sat on the towel.

A/N:
Part 2? It'll probably be shit.
Also I really like how I wrote and set this out.
•I feel like I should share this with people but I'm working on a medieval fantasy genre story, it's about a half demon half witch princess who was sent to a different realm just after she was born because she was born during a war. Then when she turns 16 her and loads of others are pushed into the fantasy realm  and hunted because the demon king is looking for his daughter.
Would anyone be interested in reading something like that?

-M 💜