requested, Damian x daughter|reader

⚠️Written on my phone⚠️
Requested by the dude above!
___

"Y/N have you done your homework yet? I want to watch Tv/S with you! It's the last episode of the season." My father shouted into my room.

"Yeah." I told him.

Quickly scurrying out the room I slip on a sock, falling forward Thomas, Tim's son, catches me.

Pulling quickly away I laugh hysterically at my clumsiness.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Quickly running downstairs to the living room I jump on the sofa next to father.

Unpausing the TV we start to watch the season finale. When the adverts I stood up, "I need the toilet." I excused myself.

Standing up I made my way upstairs, walking past Thomas' room the door opened and I was pulled into his room.

"Hey." He said as he held me.

"Why, hello there." I replied.

We walked over to his bed, as he pushed me on top of it I giggled.

Climbing on top of me both his hands were either side of my head, trapping me beneath him.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me politely.

"Hmm, I don't know. Any suggestions?"

Leaning his face closer to mine the door suddenly burst open, "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM MY CHILD!!!" My father shouted.

"Shit." I said.

Staring like a deer in headlights Thomas slowly moved away from me, quickly grabbing his cheeks I turn his face back to mine before pulling him closer to me.

Putting our lips together we passionately kissed each other.

"When you're done you best bring snacks from the kitchen and I'm watching Tv/S without you." Father ordered before closing the door.

Both of us laughing like maniacs Thomas flops next to be one the bed. Both turning to our side we both stare into each others eyes.

"You're beautiful you know?"

"I know." I said giggling.

___
A/N:

Hope you enjoyed!

-M